It's that nissa murano crossover ****

That's just ******* awful and they made a droptop version of it :x

I mean **** that thing is just downright ugly :smh:

No no no no no NO!!!!

That's not the ugliest vehicle ever made

It's that nissa murano crossover ****

That's just ******* awful and they made a droptop version of it :x

I mean **** that thing is just downright ugly :smh:

Not saying it's a good looking car... But Idk if I'd use ugly... I mean... It's a ******* convertible "suv" for Christ's sake... I'd put it in the weird and confusing category over ugly...

Juke SE-R or whatever is kinda cool.

I really like the Juke... It's funky as hell... I've heard that they're good little cars too...

I'm going to think hard about what car I find ugliest if all time... Probably play some forza to help with that :lol:...

Man y'all ever been in a cube. Perfect road trip car all that room maaaaan haha Vegas trips are something else in that bad boy

Sa turns were alright

My moms had the ls2000 joint in the day

It was gold , I didn't like the rear number because you couldn't sit on it like the rest of our vehicles at the time (83 delta 88 four door , first gen astro :lol: ) and now that I think about it my moms got the first and second gen astro :lol:

What cars did you all folks drive when you were kids?

When the PT Cruiser first came out, people were losing their minds, paying over sticker price. It was the hottest vehicle on the market.

The problem was they let it languish over time.

Off topic, since you guys are on the Pt cruisers, but damn, every time I hear about the Ford focus rs coming out, I wonder if maybe I went car shopping a little too early o_O

is dis dude talkin reckless bout da 3 series rn :nerd:

maybe da sedan its mostly dudes that drive da coupe :smokin

i will run u over papi >:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom