\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Finished the install today. 750hp Mustang GT

I need to hear this beauty man amazing car

Let's have an e-race

I'll post my 1/4 mile video and you post yours

We let NT decide who's quicker?
PM me

Theres really no need fam. Trust me.

Besides its not just about speed. The Mustang came stock with the 8.5" screen, voice command, nav, heated and cooled leather seats upgraded suspension and bremos. Throw in the shaker audio plus I upgraded the 10inch sub. This car is just a blast.

Last edited:
Let's have an e-race

I'll post my 1/4 mile video and you post yours

We let NT decide who's quicker?
PM me

Besides its not just about speed. The Mustang came stock with the 8.5" screen, voice command, nav, heated and cooled leather seats upgraded suspension and bremos. Throw in the shaker audio plus I upgraded the 10inch sub. This car is just a blast.

pics of da whip n exhaust clip papi :nerd:

pics of da whip n exhaust clip papi :nerd:
Lol how you gonna say you got a 750 hp gt and not post pics of the car?? Looking good so far though! :pimp: thing should be a beast
:lol: @ the sti vs mustang video "man he ain't got **** on me" "idk you'd be surprised" and it's a v6 mustang probably a girl like wcis said

Matte bronze 20" Forgestar F14s just came in! These are going on an E63 AMG. They should be mounted soon.

Last edited:
Lol how you gonna say you got a 750 hp gt and not post pics of the car?? Looking good so far though! :pimp: thing should be a beast
:lol: @ the sti vs mustang video "man he ain't got **** on me" "idk you'd be surprised" and it's a v6 mustang probably a girl like wcis said

I've posted a pic of it in this thread before. But here ya go.

Last edited:
Whew didnt know u had the new one

Good choice fam

U gunna get some wider tires to handle that 750?

Although chirping tires in every gear sounds fun too :lol:

Last edited:

This alone right here would make me pick a mustang over any Sti

Now all you need is to drop it and get wider wheels :pimp:

Alotta ppl like to lower cars and it looks nice but ive developed a different taste where i feel a car looks better when the tires get thicker. So the wheel gap is eliminated but u still at stock height

Now all you need is to drop it and get wider wheels :pimp:

Alotta ppl like to lower cars and it looks nice but ive developed a different taste where i feel a car looks better when the tires get thicker. So the wheel gap is eliminated but u still at stock height

when da wheel gap is gone and you got beefy tires dat sit flush wit da fenders :x :x :x :x hnnnnngggggggg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom