\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

99wrx1.jpg

....naahhh. just wont be the same.

also subaru can **** with that recaro madness. they been throwing that in euro versions, why not offer it here? also what customers really want is a better built interior. there is no reason my 2012 WRX for the amount i paid for it has worse built interior than a rav4. **** even the focus ST is better. i got dash rattle n ****.

potholes got my dash rattlin like some fine imported booty :smh:

for 28K they need to be giving me recaros standard, quality interior standard, and HIDs wit da fogs. subaru cheap AF

This right here. I've always said the interior was the biggest drawback of the subarus. Interiors are straight Buns. For a $25k+ car, I would expect it to have some descent features. Hell, even Honda Civics are coming with back up cameras as standard now. Subarus have one of the most plastic and cheapest interiors on the market.

Quoting because this is far more important than the Hot pocket vs V8 talk

Mazda-Sports-Car-Concept-1.jpg

Mazda has just triggered our curiosity with the release of a shadowy teaser of a new sports car concept that will debut at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show on October 30.

Beyond the dark image through which we see a curvy body with an elongated hood and a stubby tail with twin exhaust pipes, Mazda also shared the following (short) statement about the conceptual coupe:

"The design of the sports car concept to be unveiled in Tokyo is modern but maintains a sense of lineage and authenticity, appearing almost to condense Mazda's entire history of sports car development into a single model."

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

RICESTANG

Last edited:

Mazda has just triggered our curiosity with the release of a shadowy teaser of a new sports car concept that will debut at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show on October 30.

Beyond the dark image through which we see a curvy body with an elongated hood and a stubby tail with twin exhaust pipes, Mazda also shared the following (short) statement about the conceptual coupe:

"The design of the sports car concept to be unveiled in Tokyo is modern but maintains a sense of lineage and authenticity, appearing almost to condense Mazda's entire history of sports car development into a single model."

RICESTANG

:x

what is the most rice you ever saw on a car? most riced out **** was a slammed OG crv with stretched tires..might've had an exhaust too.

Last edited:

RICESTANG

:x

what is the most rice you ever saw on a car? most riced out **** was a slammed OG crv with stretched tires..might've had an exhaust too.

There is a red crv that i always see around my moms house. Slammed on those rep ccw wheels

I can post pics of riced out hot pockets too which are way more than riced murican cars but that wouldn't get us anywhere :lol:

Post some more exhaust clips of da jeep to make these guys jelly :wink:

i'm a fan of libertywalk (except for that chally kit) and rwb.

larry_chen_speedhunters_liberty_walk_lamborghini_aventador-1.jpg

but hey. i like what i like.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Went to the Texas state fair the other day and got to see the new gt350, 2016 camaro, z06 vette, 2016 ford raptor which was :pimp: and the sti eater focus :lol:

I see em all around :lol:

And if people werent buying them it wouldnt make sense to spend more money on outting a new engine in it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom