\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That's crazy

Congrats on getting your money back, I know those feels.
Thanks bro, I actually came out 3 grand ahead :smokin

Takes the sting outta it, but I only had the truck for 3 weeks, so I'm still a little choked about the whole thing, wasn't done enjoying it.

Get another truck
Definitely a possibility. Gonna go check out a 2008 Silverado regular cab, shortbox with the 5.3 LS, hopefully today if the owner gets back to me.

You can find a nice c4 for that price

The most important gen of corvettes ever
l
Sorry fam, I'm not crazy about the C4. I do like the C5 and up though, but they're outta my price range.

Could also get that notchback fox body throw some mods at it and it could be a 9 second car
This is definitely a possibility. Seems like its the wrong time of year to buy one right now though, haven't seen many nice ones around here. Man its crazy how much prices on fox bodys have increased the last 2 or 3 years, I should've kept my old one I had a couple years back!

Ohhh get a 454 ss if they have those up there :pimp:
I like the 454ss..... but with all that engine under them, they're still pretty slow. And still pricey.

Pretty sure you can tune the EcoBoost to be faster than the V8. It's already lighter. Just wont sound as good.

Pretty sure you can tune the EcoBoost to be faster than the V8. It's already lighter. Just wont sound as good.

Yes of course.

A highly tuned and modified turbo engine will outperform a stock v8

dam whats that dude name that we would troll always talkin about a tuned v6 vs a v8 or a gtr or something making a bunch of **** up
we ran ole dude out this thread :rofl:

who knows who im talking about i forgot

Last edited:
dam whats that dude name that we would troll always talkin about a tuned v6 vs a v8 or a gtr or something making a bunch of **** up

I think his name was Superb

YEAH SUPERB

Yes of course.

A highly tuned and modified turbo engine will outperform a stock v8

WHERE SUPERB AT :rofl:

WCIS?

DEAD :rofl:

Last edited:
It's not that much lighter though. And the money you'd spend on it to make it faster would just equal the stock v8 except it'd sound like a hot pocket. Ecoboost starts at 29k GT Starts at around 34k

I should have bought the GT [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji]

It's not that much lighter though. And the money you'd spend on it to make it faster would just equal the stock v8 except it'd sound like a hot pocket. Ecoboost starts at 29k GT Starts at around 34k

Basically what he said.
I should have bought the GT [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji]

Yep.
Just trade in ur ecoboost
And also make sure its a manual.

I heard about that , aftermarket companies are starting to mess with those fm and ford Eco engines

Just had a good drive around the city of east saint Louis

Saw 5 of my dream cars within 2 blocks of each other

Went to my aunts how's I haven't been to since I was a child , they always had this car parked in their back yard, went over today and went to see that car.

Turns out it's a nova 76-77 possibly a rally sport ,asked my aunt if she'd sell it to me she said I can have it it's junk (the body from what I saw had some rust but it was still solid , sure it'll need floor pans
But it can be done throw a 350 in it for now till I get some real money I can put into it

. I believe it was a v8 cuz there's a edlebrock sticker on the window

Just had a good drive around the city of east saint Louis

Saw 5 of my dream cars within 2 blocks of each other

Went to my aunts how's I haven't been to since I was a child , they always had this car parked in their back yard, went over today and went to see that car.

Turns out it's a nova 76-77 possibly a rally sport ,asked my aunt if she'd sell it to me she said I can have it it's junk (the body from what I saw had some rust but it was still solid , sure it'll need floor pans
But it can be done throw a 350 in it for now till I get some real money I can put into it

. I believe it was a v8 cuz there's a edlebrock sticker on the window

Honestly it looks like a money pit bro, you'd be better off buying a running and driving one, you'd save money in the long run. That year of nova isn't worth a ton.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom