\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

M > any boxer

M_by_Judi_Dench.jpg

photo.jpg

yea i don't know about all that

Yo.... Saw this thread jumped like 8 pages in two days... Thought it was some good stuff posted... WRONG!!!!

90% is the same dude trolling about his stupid STI. Talking about beating a dead horse :smh:

No no no, On everything I'm not trolling.

There are constant people taking shots, making ignorant statements, and I'm simply educating them.

If they don't make remarks, I can't respond. Everything I've said is factual stuff, without personally attacking anybody or their car.

And people seem to want to attack me and my car, so I kind of have to enlighten them since they're so lost.

Naw bruh.... The last 8 pages are just a sample. Your posts actually extend WAY farther back than 8 pages.

At the end of the day, it's a post pics of cars thread. Just post pics and keep it moving which will help with the quality of the thread.

Your car is dope btw.

It's also a car discussion thread, though.

There are barely any pictures of members posting their actual cars, especially compared to the variety of discussions on cars that go on.

It's those discussions that keep this thread alive

And thank you, I appreciate it.

All I'm saying is you need to tone it down. Nobody feels like reading pages and pages and pages of you going back and forward with any and anyone that disagrees with your view.

I'm ended that right now and if it stays that way then you will be removed from the thread. You aren't the victim in here by any means and I've read many posts in here with you being the aggressor too.

Fair enough.

I'm just reporting anyone that takes shots at me or my personal car from now on if that's the case. And simply not respond.

Thanks.

Agreed. It's a two way street and we all should honestly be positive with each other.

I'm not saying we can't have opinions. I'm just saying if you notice you've been going on for more than a few responses, just move on for the sake of the rest of us.

All I'm saying is you need to tone it down. Nobody feels like reading pages and pages and pages of you going back and forward with any and anyone that disagrees with your view.

I'm ended that right now and if it stays that way then you will be removed from the thread. You aren't the victim in here by any means and I've read many posts in here with you being the aggressor too.

Thank you.

Its not fwd or 4x4

Im really surprised at the lack of knowledge you have about awd since u are a number one fam of one of the most successful awd cars

Back
Top Bottom