\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Serious. Car looked too good in that movie.

I am disappoint

I still want the veilside Mazda that Han was rocking
pic1198064077046.jpg

lol man fast and furious went hard with car builds, they got rid of the rice after tokyo drift....when its all over they should make a FF documentary.

FF cars i think went hard:

5665285334_d14df4b35b_b.jpg

2011 SRT8 Dodge Chargers
i hate cop cars, but this murdered out beast was mean...when dom hit the nitrous and redlined that **** pulling the safe :x :x :pimp:

207599_10150155836002631_24098842630_6744951_4411593_n.jpg

imprezza.jpg

Subaru WRX STI 3rd Generation. because rumble, because subaru, because boxer turbo

1378902625_3402271861_af4b7722b0.jpg

MCP_130322_4.jpg

FUNNIEST CAR IN ENTIRE SERIES. bow wow thought he was doing it.

i401960.jpg

ff000112c06.5682.jpg

Acura NSX. GOAT FF chick.

AAajtpA.img

1971 Skyline GTR

That charger up there isn't a 2011. Looks like it's the last gen before the 2011. And that was a pretty dope scene :pimp:

I thought veilside was cool...back in high school. Everyone has different taste though

So this just happened...

I have no stop sign and was about to turn left. I see her slowly pulling out in my direction after leaving her stop sign so I stop and lay on the horn but she just keeps coming. It's apparent she wasn't looking in the direction she was heading because she isn't even in her intended lane when she hits me. Fortunately the damage is isolated to the front. Fenders, hood and headlights look fine. Bumper and bumper support are done. Possible damage to the intake cooler & a/c condenser.

Last edited:
I got into a minor accident last week that left a small dent in my back bumper, but side curtain air bag went off. If I was in a 4 door car my air bag def would not of gone off. Besides the dent both cars were perfectly fine.

She hit you hard?

It wasn't too hard but enough to bend the middle of the bumper support back to the air cooler. As usual her car didn't look as bad as mine. The car feels sluggish now so I'm pretty sure the intake piping is damage somewhere. Trying to get it in the shop before they close today. The front bumper could've used a re-spray from road rash anyway so it's not all bad. I just hate having to go through the whole process.

couldnt decide landscape or vertical.

so chose both.
:lol:

Speaking of artsy photography. Right now I'm combing my local Craigslist looking for a new ride. Came across this ad. Dude posted 11 pictures. Normally, that's awesome, people never post that many. Here's the rub. ALL of the pictures are IG filtered, car is peaking around a corner, or covered in shampoo, etc. I honestly can't tell what the car really even looks like, and there's 11 pics. Just terrible :smh:

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/cto/5252411140.html

And no, before someone says something, I'm NOT looking for some stance nation POS. I just wish people in general knew how to post a half decent ad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom