\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

since I :pimp:

I use this :lol:

What are you guys using to keep the inside of your car smelling good? That febreeze thingy that you hang on your rear view sucks!
Dog, my girl went to some Yankee Candle store and bought these little hanging scents for the clostets and bathroom. When I got my whip, I put one of them from the closet in there. Sweet Pea Garden has my jawn smelling lovely. Im about to buy a rack of them. Hang it on my turn signal lever, out of sight.

Are storage spaces cheap, or affordable at that?

May need to put that nova up for a few month till I atleast get some wheels brakes on it
Thinkin rally wheels
Magnum 500 (powder coated black)
Crager soft 8s

As far as the engine goes Id like to get a 454 in there, if I can't find one then I can get a 350 for it. Mod it and get 3-600 hp out of it

Maybe go for this look

Or lift it up with some leafs springs

Either way I go those turn signals on the grill gotta go :lol:

My mom said she's gonna give me the title to this van and also said I can do whatever I want with it .(might sell it .not sure ) put that towards the nova.

What are you guys using to keep the inside of your car smelling good? That febreeze thingy that you hang on your rear view sucks!
I've never found an air freshener for the car that I liked. I just keep the inside clean and the seats conditioned and it keeps the subtle leather scent.

mod list?

How long are you gonna keep it

Cam it

It's necessary to achieve maximum power. *shakes fist*
Honestly, I probably won't keep it for too long. Got it for a steal considering the condition. But who knows, maybe I'll fall in love with it. No cam for this one, I'd get more out of a pulley swap (for more boost) and a tune.

whew

grats fam

Congrats bruh

Slap a Kenne Bell on it
Thanks man. I'd love to do that, but I don't have the funds, nor would I have the funds to fix it if I were to blow a hole in the side of the engine after a Kenne Bell :lol:

Visit Hector for the modz.
:lol:

The gt500s have a 5.4 but make over 500 hp

The last GT500 had a 5.8

The Lightning has always been 5.4L V8.

The present GT is a 5.0. Never a 5.4L
I thought y'all were talking about the Ford GT coupe. You know, the supercar. Because those DID come with a 5.4 modular engine that was supercharged. They also came out right after the lightning stopped being produced. So that seemed like the perfect comparison.

That is indeed what I was talking about... I remember Clarkson reviewing the Lightning and saying it had the same engine as the GT... I was like, naw :lol:... Never bothered to look it up...

yo the new m4 gts is ridiculously fast :x

laps the nurburg in 7:28 wtf? thats a proper race car

swap the suspension and throw on a tune for the regular m4 :lol:

Last edited:
yo the new m4 gts is ridiculously fast :x

laps the nurburg in 7:28 wtf? thats a proper race car

swap the suspension and throw on a tune for the regular m4 :lol:
Supposedly the gt350R does it in 7:32

That lightning up there :pimp:

Blunt Power 
smokin.gif

1 Spray (please use only one lol) under the seat will have your car smelling fresh for WEEKS lol.  They got hella different scents too.

Cop at your favorite convenience store (or online)

Supposedly the gt350R does it in 7:32

That lightning up there
pimp.gif
the website that released that time has no credibility. ford has already clarified that they will not be releasing any times.

still blows my mind that the c6 z06 did it in 7:22. one of the greatest production cars of all time and can be had today for a good price.

Last edited:

Blunt Power :smokin
 1 Spray (please use only one lol) under the seat will have your car smelling fresh for WEEKS lol.  They got hella different scents too.

QFT. .... Car wash too [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

dam i dont use anything tbh my car just smells like nothing i guess idk

i kinda wanna use one but not really into it if it smells to strong
your car smells like nothing? you don't work out? car probably smells like ish

Dog, my girl went to some Yankee Candle store and bought these little hanging scents for the clostets and bathroom. When I got my whip, I put one of them from the closet in there. Sweet Pea Garden has my jawn smelling lovely. Im about to buy a rack of them. Hang it on my turn signal lever, out of sight.
will look into this

I've never found an air freshener for the car that I liked. I just keep the inside clean and the seats conditioned and it keeps the subtle leather scent.
I try my best to keep it clean, but I have tan leather and it's difficult

Plus I'm always working out so I'm sure the driver's seat smells like culo and sweat

Blunt Power :smokin

hhhmmm upon further investigation it is not weed relate like I thought lol

found a G37 sport coupe online with 87xxx miles.. they want $18,888 for it. price is too high for the mileage, yeah?

Back
Top Bottom