\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My new ride
Funnest thing to drive! Cool Lil turbo and handles like a WRX.
Will mod in future
And yes, I bought this because I wanted fuel economy after driving guzzlers all my life. But had to allow a bit of fun too. Not that old ..mm yet [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Nice ride. I would've probably waited for the rs to come out to see if it was worth the hype if you're going Ford.

2 reasons.
It won't be fuel economic. Which is why I bought a new car.
2. Way out my price range.
But thanks man

Im more interested in terms of how they relate to the Japanese and Korean rivals.

Mustangs and Corvettes are so great here because of the value you get for the price but what if you had to pay 120k for a Vette would you still pick it over a GTR?

I changed the location on fords sites and a base Mustang gt worked out to 59k and the us version is 33k.

Last edited:
My new ride
Funnest thing to drive! Cool Lil turbo and handles like a WRX.
Will mod in future
And yes, I bought this because I wanted fuel economy after driving guzzlers all my life. But had to allow a bit of fun too. Not that old ..mm yet [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Congrats! Watch out for the Gregster

Put some new tires on my car the other day since it was long overdue. I went with Michelin Pilot Super Sport since they were highly recommended here. Only thing is I went with size 215 instead of 225, is this a big deal or no?

Put some new tires on my car the other day since it was long overdue. I went with Michelin Pilot Super Sport since they were highly recommended here. Only thing is I went with size 215 instead of 225, is this a big deal or no?

Depends on rim width. How could they recommend something that doesn't properly fit

Depends on rim width. How could they recommend something that doesn't properly fit
I made the mistake on not doing more research beforehand. I have an '04 TSX but with the wheels that came on the facelift models(06-08).

The '04-'05 models came with 215/50/R17 tires while the '06-'08 came with 225/45/R17 tires.

I went with on Tire rack and copped 215/45/R17.

Can someone gather all the dragons balls and summon meth to wish for these two fellas to come back?

Probably putting a bid in for a car in an online auction. Ends in 2 days.  It's exactly what i want, down to the color and options, and extremely low miles for the year. wish me luck!

Probably putting a bid in for a car in an online auction. Ends in 2 days.  It's exactly what i want, down to the color and options, and extremely low miles for the year. wish me luck!
Well.....,

:pimp: Good luck my dude get that dream car

Back
Top Bottom