\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Turbo hellcat
smokin.gif

Turbo and supercharger? Weird
Best of both worlds. The supercharger will give you instant boost at low rpms since it's engine driven, and then you can throw a big turbo on it that spools at high rpm, giving you lots of boost and power throughout the entire rpm range.

Last edited:
My homie copped an RC-F, blue with the red guts. Joint is filthy. Them seats is serious, its a real looker, especially with a side angled view. :pimp:

Sounded a bit too tame though.

Interesting. Wasn't away that those were even in Cali. Just watched a review on it and it's pretty cool that it has zero emissions. Just makes me wonder why they can't have their design team come up with a sleeker car like tesla has.

I've been wondering and asking the cargods the same thing.  Honda, Chevy, Nissan makes these low to non emission cars but horrible designing.  Prius, Chevy Volt and Leaf are not good looking cars in my opinion. 

Interesting. Wasn't away that those were even in Cali. Just watched a review on it and it's pretty cool that it has zero emissions. Just makes me wonder why they can't have their design team come up with a sleeker car like tesla has.

I've been wondering and asking the cargods the same thing.  Honda, Chevy, Nissan makes these low to non emission cars but horrible designing.  Prius, Chevy Volt and Leaf are not good looking cars in my opinion. 

Bro.... Toyota makes the Prius, not Honda

I think it's just their design team is very lazy or coming up with the most cost efficient design.

Bro.... Toyota makes the Prius, not Honda

:lol:

First that mirai now this. Have no idea what it could be but looks ugly in any case lol

Sup NT.. So I have been thinking. and before I cop something completely different and upgraded from my M4....I was thinking about trading in the M4 for this:

http://www.bmwsantabarbara.com/new/BMW/2015-BMW-M3-32a693120a0e0a6b090bced202280277.htm

I love the coupe, but recently with a lot of driving around and doing work stuff...the 4 door comes more in handy (plus it's still an M )

I will more likely keep the M4 or M3 as a daily and just go all out and cop something better..

Iam thinking since I had this color combo head ache before.. now that i have the YMB, I love it but the white definitely more elegant and low key...

what do you guys think?

zzzzzzzzzzzzz hell naw u got da perfect ///m but thats just imo

if a 4 door is what you need go for it papi :smokin

lol papi.

I feel you guys, love the YMB...if I had the same car with 4 doors I would be happy. I looked all over the bay area, no YMB M3s smh. And the last dealer I got my m4 at has the exact white I want so I know they will give me a good deal. Thats why i went there in the first place. Hit up http://www.bmwofsanrafael.com/VehicleDetails/new-2016-BMW-M3-M3_Sedan-San_Rafael-CA/2633402773 and the dude said they don't discount a penny. I am like, OKAY BRUH!

I am thinking if the deal comes up i'll snatch...if not, I have the m4 lol it's a win win with no rush or pressure but i Think I am set. The black wheels are nice, but they scratch waaaaay too easy and they show dirt soo damn worse. That light gray/silver is dope IMO....

Back
Top Bottom