\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nothing wrong with Hondas. Been a civic man for 12 years :smile:

I agree. I've had a 98 prelude somewhat riced out, a 08 si sedan, and now a 14 accord coupe v6.

All were solid but still don't satisfy me the way my 07 335i did. Been eye humping BMWs still.

Word. I dig bmws too. Was looking at used m3s at first when I was car shopping. Lol

Man they are fun cars for sure. My main thing is that I had to get away from my 335 due to it getting up there in mileage and maintenance was starting to get evil. I spent $2k in 30 days which isn't something I can keep up with at the point in my life. Went back to Honda since it depreciates at a lower rate than BMWs so it could eat at my equitity better than if I tried to move onto another luxury car and because I condo play better number games with a new car vs a used car.

My gripe with Honda is that they don't blow me away anymore and that they do a half job with features. I mean, it used to be only the driver seat gets powered stuff and the window up and down modules (tap for full up or down) but has evolved into only the passenger side gets a blind spot camera where the left side gets a split mirror.
The software is also very buggy on my accord. The accord is definitely reliable and nice tho but my heart just doesn't love it like it loved the Beamer.

The split mirror thing is very annoying to me but the software isn't that bad. Every now and then I'll have an issue with it.

Yea, maintenance and the fact that I wanted to buy a new car is what scared me off of bmw

If I could afford a new m3 I would probably be team m instead of team subie right now :lol:

My 2013 Accord. Love this thing. I get more looks than my bro in his Benz. Folks cant believe its a Honda.

My 2013 Accord. Love this thing. I get more looks than my bro in his Benz. Folks cant believe its a Honda.
get those windows tinted man

Can somebody comment on Michelin Pilot Super Sports for DD? Looking to cop some new tires

Yes yes yes. Grip and good tread life for a summer tire.
I just got them installed on my TSX a few weeks ago after being highly recommended

The split mirror thing is very annoying to me but the software isn't that bad. Every now and then I'll have an issue with it.
I just think the split mirror is another situation of Honda cutting corners. It's something I'm tired of Honda doing.
The software.... Ehhhhh I hate it.
The navigation always forget my saved contacts and disables selection of anything below the top X amount while your car is moving.
Navigation software is alway pretty poorly written

Yea, maintenance and the fact that I wanted to buy a new car is what scared me off of bmw

If I could afford a new m3 I would probably be team m instead of team subie right now :lol:

It's all good until you hit that 100k or get out of warranty. I have the 335i for 4 years and it was real chill til I got to about 115k the it started to hit the fan.

Those dealers always try that "your car may be worth 125% amount of KBB" etc etc. Usually the small print explains why. I've seen some dealers say "only applicable if you buy a car on the lot for MSRP" or something like that.

You guys got radar detectors?

I always run with a Valentine One. Price is expensive but worth it. Thing has saved me so many times it's ridiculous. Fortunately there isn't any lidar/laser in my area. It almost gives me too much confidence in how much range it warns you.

Picking up my new SUV hopefully within the week. Will post once I take delivery.

Valentine One is def on my list of things to buy for my car, once i straighten out my funds. my boy has one, and that **** picks up anything.

not really an american car guy but why do vettes seem to move but vipers cant?

whats stopping a old dude from jumping into a viper vs a vette?
nerd.gif
I believe that the Corvette is the epitome of American Muscle car. It is the symbol for American cars and of course, with the history the car holds. 

I like Corvettes. 

not really an american car guy but why do vettes seem to move but vipers cant?

whats stopping a old dude from jumping into a viper vs a vette? :nerd:
I believe that the Corvette is the epitome of American Muscle car. It is the symbol for American cars and of course, with the history the car holds. 

I like Corvettes. 

Agreed. It's like the vette is the American Dream car.

Nothing wrong with Hondas. Been a civic man for 12 years
smile.gif
i had a 2011 civic si sedan before i got my m4. it was fun while it lasted, but some people in the Honda game are really embarassing the modding community. A LOT of people have bad taste in mods on the civics.. lol

Last edited:
What's your guy's take on titanium exhaust tips? I'm looking to buy an exhaust today, and am considering the titanium option (blue, burnt muffler tips). I wish I could see it in person, or else I wouldn't be asking. It looks nice in pictures.. The exhaust would be the invidia q300
My car is a world rally blue BRZ

Last edited:
What's your guy's take on titanium exhaust tips? I'm looking to buy an exhaust today, and am considering the titanium option (blue, burnt muffler tips). I wish I could see it in person, or else I wouldn't be asking. It looks nice in pictures.. The exhaust would be the invidia q300
My car is a world rally blue BRZ

Titanium exhausts have their advantages... Titanium tips... Not so much. If the look is what you're after you can hit stainless tips with torch, they'll turn blue like the titanium tips and same you some money.

Back
Top Bottom