\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:smile:
#1of1000
#jrtuned
Old news my dude. It's all about that 1 of 100 yellow S207 STi coming now
8)

1495421869298751817.jpg

1495421869513698633.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/the-subaru-wrx-sti-s207-aims-to-be-the-worlds-most-enjo-1739081791

Last edited:
Only in Japan, but aside from that wing I approve. :smokin
Yea, shame they're only in Japan. I gotta admit, when the new style wrx came out, I was on board with the corolla movement, they looked like corollas to me too. The new bodystyle has grown on me now though.

:smile:
#1of1000
#jrtuned
Old news my dude. It's all about that 1 of 100 yellow S207 STi coming now
8)

1495421869298751817.jpg

1495421869513698633.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/the-subaru-wrx-sti-s207-aims-to-be-the-worlds-most-enjo-1739081791

Only in Japan, but aside from that wing I approve. :smokin

yeah the wings on these are weak. need to be bigger :nerd:

im not a fan of wings that have the brackets close to the center of the trunk. they look better when they're on the edges IMO.

Purchased this on Monday. '06 CLS55 AMG with 68k. My first German vehicle...been spoiled by the low cost of maintenance of Toyota and Lexus. Pray for me yall :lol:
You gonna mod it?

And congrats :pimp:

Thanks Brah!!
Right now I'm thinking tint, front lip, and possibly a 1.5" to 2" drop. Not sure about changing the wheels.. I love the wheels.
Other than that, I don't know what else I could do to make me dig it more. I don't know much about German cars so I'm gonna do some research and see what people are doing and what companies are out there for AMG. If you have suggestions, I'm all ears.

Last edited:
Lip spoilers are the best spoilers.

I swear we got the same damn taste when it comes to cars :lol:

Chin spoiler with trunk spoiler delete :smokin

e06bmv.jpg
Dude,are we brothers?!? :lol:

Purchased this on Monday. '06 CLS55 AMG with 68k. My first German vehicle...been spoiled by the low cost of maintenance of Toyota and Lexus. Pray for me yall :lol:
You gonna mod it?

And congrats :pimp:

Thanks Brah!!
Right now I'm thinking tint, front lip, and possibly a 1.5" to 2" drop. Not sure about changing the wheels.. I love the wheels.
Other than that, I don't know what else I could do to make me dig it more. I don't know much about German cars so I'm gonna do some research and see what people are doing and what companies are out there for AMG. If you have suggestions, I'm all ears.
well me I wouldn't do much

maybe an exhaust system and call it a day

Or throw some of those old school 5 spoke amg wheels on it (powder coated white) and call it a day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom