\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2017 model

I don't like how rovers are getting smaller and smaller. Next thing you know they gonna be making nothing but sky walkers.

Last edited:
My coworker just bought a Mini Cooper s. I think he got ripped off its a 2003 with 110k miles and he said he paid 10k for it :x

Nope. I'm on an island, so it's a $75 ferry ride to get to the mainland, then a hour drive to the border.

I just don't see any easy way outta this, just gotta bite the bullet.
Wheels are 9.5" wide. It's already got a lot of tire gap, 285/40 would just make it larger. It is what it is. Waiting on a local tire shop to call me back on Tuesday, they're running a buy 3 get 1 free deal. If they can find me 4 matching tires in the correct size I'm just gonna do it.

I too run 255/35 on a 9.5 inch wheel no stretch. You'll be fine.

I've been considering skipping the ///M, financing a little bit more, and just going straight to the next car i planned on getting. if i can get the loan set up right and everything.

talk me out of this poor financial decision NT fam

I've been considering skipping the ///M, financing a little bit more, and just going straight to the next car i planned on getting. if i can get the loan set up right and everything.

talk me out of this poor financial decision NT fam
>:

Back
Top Bottom