\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

nyrican23- you looking to sell your wheels?

If so can i get the specs on those?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Marley's Camaro is
pimp.gif
Thanks man....

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

finally i bought my dream car about 3 months ago...loved every moment with it (although it had the alternator go out it's all good now though)all my fellow 240sx owners...still glad to see you guys are into it. i miss my s14 a tiny bit, but man the s2000 is a step up in every way possible.
2wqcz9z.jpg

nice..  i was looking into getting one of these things.  how's the gas mileage on this?   Also how's the noise when the roof is up?

you can't go wrong w/ an s2000. if you want the most out of your $ with the least amount of headache and still want a fun sports car, this would be your choice. i get around 22-24 mpg combined and that's vtecing a couple times a day. straight highway i would estimate it at around 33 mpg as long as you're doing 65-70. wind noise isn't too bad for me although the soft top will in general be more noiser than a hardtop. i bought it to drive as a vert not a coupe but if you really aren't a vert person get the HT, the car looks great either way. i too stepped away from nissan, and i'm glad i did. although i didn't step away from a skyline but this car will be fun in a different way even if it doesn't have gobs of tq and awd.

finally i bought my dream car about 3 months ago...loved every moment with it (although it had the alternator go out it's all good now though)all my fellow 240sx owners...still glad to see you guys are into it. i miss my s14 a tiny bit, but man the s2000 is a step up in every way possible.
2wqcz9z.jpg

nice..  i was looking into getting one of these things.  how's the gas mileage on this?   Also how's the noise when the roof is up?

you can't go wrong w/ an s2000. if you want the most out of your $ with the least amount of headache and still want a fun sports car, this would be your choice. i get around 22-24 mpg combined and that's vtecing a couple times a day. straight highway i would estimate it at around 33 mpg as long as you're doing 65-70. wind noise isn't too bad for me although the soft top will in general be more noiser than a hardtop. i bought it to drive as a vert not a coupe but if you really aren't a vert person get the HT, the car looks great either way. i too stepped away from nissan, and i'm glad i did. although i didn't step away from a skyline but this car will be fun in a different way even if it doesn't have gobs of tq and awd.

Gotta couple of better pic, still and iphone cam!

Fresh out the Shower
2gxdzl5.jpg

When those 22" TSW Jaramas get mounted the Caliphers are gonna be so sick
ilf2f6.jpg

Dual Roof
eam5at.jpg

Gotta show Betsy
a102rl.jpg

Gotta couple of better pic, still and iphone cam!

Fresh out the Shower
2gxdzl5.jpg

When those 22" TSW Jaramas get mounted the Caliphers are gonna be so sick
ilf2f6.jpg

Dual Roof
eam5at.jpg

Gotta show Betsy
a102rl.jpg

Double post my bad, but since me and my homeboy was working on our cars the other day I gotta show his $$##....One of the most underrated cars on the road and you dont see many salty they stop production on them!

S60RRRRRRR!
2rfr9yc.jpg

Wit the green socks!
rlxhsh.jpg

Sorry the pics are so damn big!

Double post my bad, but since me and my homeboy was working on our cars the other day I gotta show his $$##....One of the most underrated cars on the road and you dont see many salty they stop production on them!

S60RRRRRRR!
2rfr9yc.jpg

Wit the green socks!
rlxhsh.jpg

Sorry the pics are so damn big!

2wqcz9z.jpg

i appreciate the feedback.  Very good info.  At this point in my life, 0-60 or 1/4 mile times aren't my priorities anymore in what i'm looking for in a car.  From what you said, "least amount of headache but fun sports car"  that is exactly what I'm looking for 
pimp.gif
    I can live with the minor wind noise and the top will definitely be down on sunny days for me. 

2wqcz9z.jpg

i appreciate the feedback.  Very good info.  At this point in my life, 0-60 or 1/4 mile times aren't my priorities anymore in what i'm looking for in a car.  From what you said, "least amount of headache but fun sports car"  that is exactly what I'm looking for 
pimp.gif
    I can live with the minor wind noise and the top will definitely be down on sunny days for me. 

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

hey sputnik pretty soon you are not gonna be the only GTR owner on this board 
grin.gif
wink.gif
. il be in the shadows of the post your car thread till then 
wink.gif

im selling mine soon and getting a 360 or f430.

sike haha but you should, youll love it. what color you copping?

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

hey sputnik pretty soon you are not gonna be the only GTR owner on this board 
grin.gif
wink.gif
. il be in the shadows of the post your car thread till then 
wink.gif

im selling mine soon and getting a 360 or f430.

sike haha but you should, youll love it. what color you copping?

Back
Top Bottom