Want to get a Lexus is300 by early next year maybe

what im whipping right now.. 2003 Mustang... nothing special 
ohwell.gif
Want to get a Lexus is300 by early next year maybe

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by chueco dtb

Just have this iphone pic of my TL

2hhogti.jpg
What year and How you like it?? Im looking to cop an '05 or '06 w/ navi by the end of the year
Its an 04. I like the car a lot, drives good and smooth, the only gripe I have is filling up every week. But thats expected with a V6. Definitely cop a TL with Nav cause if you dont, you WILL regret your purchase. check out acurazine.com for more info on the TL, especially if you have plans to mod the car.

2hhogti.jpg
What year and How you like it?? Im looking to cop an '05 or '06 w/ navi by the end of the year
Its an 04. I like the car a lot, drives good and smooth, the only gripe I have is filling up every week. But thats expected with a V6. Definitely cop a TL with Nav cause if you dont, you WILL regret your purchase. check out acurazine.com for more info on the TL, especially if you have plans to mod the car.

2hhogti.jpg

2hhogti.jpg

Currently got this one for sale, my dad told me to put it on the market, got a buyer but he's dodging me

corral30.JPG

But this is in the garage, she's not the prettiest car like some of you guys have on NT, but she gets me from A to B, bought her around May

2010 Nissan altima

069817.2-lg.jpg

2008_nissan_altima_hybrid-pic-13235.jpeg

Currently got this one for sale, my dad told me to put it on the market, got a buyer but he's dodging me

corral30.JPG

But this is in the garage, she's not the prettiest car like some of you guys have on NT, but she gets me from A to B, bought her around May

2010 Nissan altima

069817.2-lg.jpg

2008_nissan_altima_hybrid-pic-13235.jpeg

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

^
Dont play down your Altima, joint is
pimp.gif

I love my car, but going back a few pages, are people really pushing new camero's and benz and all that new stuff? i mean, congrads to those who really are, but finiacial wise....ouch
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

^
Dont play down your Altima, joint is
pimp.gif

I love my car, but going back a few pages, are people really pushing new camero's and benz and all that new stuff? i mean, congrads to those who really are, but finiacial wise....ouch
smh.gif

man glad to see a lot of Nissan/ Infiniti representatives. Spec that altima is clean bro, I almost like the interior better than my maxima! They are just so common by me that I had tio grab the Max, not to many on the road out here!

man glad to see a lot of Nissan/ Infiniti representatives. Spec that altima is clean bro, I almost like the interior better than my maxima! They are just so common by me that I had tio grab the Max, not to many on the road out here!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks man, nissan altima's and maxima are one of the cleanest cars out there, both cars all around are just magnificant. I wanted a maxima, that car was my first choice, one like this

2010-Nissan-Maxima-02.jpg

but then i saw the altima and it was just begging me to take it home

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks man, nissan altima's and maxima are one of the cleanest cars out there, both cars all around are just magnificant. I wanted a maxima, that car was my first choice, one like this

2010-Nissan-Maxima-02.jpg

but then i saw the altima and it was just begging me to take it home

Here's my whip..2009 Impala LT..would like to add some chrome to it and tint..but haven't gotten around to it in the past year..maybe this winter the tint will come..

dscn0410l.jpg

Nike License Plate Holder too
pimp.gif

impala.png

Here's my whip..2009 Impala LT..would like to add some chrome to it and tint..but haven't gotten around to it in the past year..maybe this winter the tint will come..

dscn0410l.jpg

Nike License Plate Holder too
pimp.gif

impala.png

Back
Top Bottom