\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Well, if everyone is doing it.....

#1of4726

I remember someone telling me that, I don't know how true it is though :lol: .

They definitely can't go around, cuz those hoses are under really high pressure, so they need to be coming straight off the hydrant, no bends.

i always wanted a black car ......i have had every color before and when i get my m3 i go jet black.............regrets everywhere bruh , i shouldve gotten white but when i have the money ill wrap it , not sure on the color yet to wrap though my mind goes all the way from atlantis blue to marrakesh brown to some white that isnt alpine white (something with a mean pearl) since its going to be wrapped.......ill put gold wheels at some point , bbs lm reps donut care , brb not going to spend more than 2-3k on wheels and tires , i mention the gold on the wheels because im 100% sure i wanna have gold bbs lm , just not sure on what color when i do wrap , it has the carbon fiber roof and black interior..........black is such a mission though , everything marks and stays marked almost like a stain , maintenance to much of a mission for this jet black paint honestly
Black paint really is a love/hate relationship. I miss my silver. It never showed dirt.

Might have been a different car but I know for SURE it was a Toyota SUV on that show. I was baffled at the fact it was FWD and not AWD.

Edit:

You sure they dont make FWD 4Runners? It woudnt make sense to have that car a RWD. :lol:
4runners have always been RWD based. It's a traditional body on frame truck which is probably why I like them and I hate just about anything Toyota.

Lol, always thought you were black..
Lol, I thought so too.

i owned a silver and a black car before

silver was great to maintain, black made me sad...............................good lord it makes you OCD

turbos goin out on those are common right?

how is your reliability? im sure you got top warranty?
I don't think that's a turbo if it's what I think it is. And how will he know about the reliability on the first day of ownership? :lol:

Bless us with some pics Nelly
all i got for now

Loaded with premium sound, technology package (navi and some other goodies), electronic dampening control, Carbon roof, 19 inch forged wheels, every factory option except for Cold Weather package.

Black interior with Carbon Leather trim.

i love it so damn much, more than i even imagined i would

i didnt know it was his first day of ownership

what is that like a 2008?

my frineds co worker got a used e92 and had isues with it right away smh

i dont know if it was CPO or not

Last edited:
Bless us with some pics Nelly
all i got for now

Loaded with premium sound, technology package (navi and some other goodies), electronic dampening control, Carbon roof, 19 inch forged wheels, every factory option except for Cold Weather package.
Black interior with Carbon Leather trim.

i love it so damn much, more than i even imagined i would

its beautiful fam

246.gif

im surprised u didnt get a 6 speed tho since ur coming from one

yea i took everyones advice on the DCT and after driving it home today im very glad i did, i love the DCT.  

And until the seller showed me, I had no idea you could adjust how hard it shifts and how aggressive it rev matches on downshifts with the touch of a button, it's pretty awesome.

yea i took everyones advice on the DCT and after driving it home today im very glad i did, i love the DCT.  

And until the seller showed me, I had no idea you could adjust how hard it shifts and how aggressive it rev matches on downshifts with the touch of a button, it's pretty awesome.

first few things u wanna do to it asap? :nerd:

i owned a silver and a black car before

silver was great to maintain, black made me sad...............................good lord it makes you OCD
I take my black car to get detailed and i get water streaks before i get home every time 
mean.gif
 Sometimes i can't wait for it to get dirty so i can stop caring about stupid spots. Its borderline ridiculous 

Back
Top Bottom