\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i mentioned how i would consider an STI to someone and its a bang for buck imo and sent pics

they said to me

"thats like a 21 yr old white boy car, who is fresh out of college as an engineer."

"Also that wing is horrible, how old are we again? im not going on a date with a guy in that car."

lol really?

Last edited:
baby nsx s2k whats the difference? i can see it happening i wouldnt be surprised
I'm guessing baby nsx will look just like the full size nsx but smaller dimensions.  They're saying $40-65k range, could be pretty popular

i mentioned how i would consider an STI to someone and its a bang for buck imo and sent pics

they said to me

"thats like a 21 yr old white boy car, who is fresh out of college as an engineer."

"Also that wing is horrible, how old are we again? im not going on a date with a guy in that car."

lol really?
disrespectful

Last edited:

they said to me

lol really?

Certain cars do appeal to certain groups. She does have a point

She was actually being generous with the "fresh out of college as an engineer" part of that 
laugh.gif

There's also a large demographic of young hispanics that drive Subarus. At least in my area.

^Literally as i typed that, a hispanic dude in his early 20s rolled up to my work in a silver 2012 WRX with wheels and exhaust 
roll.gif

Last edited:

they said to me

lol really?

fdb

they said to me

lol really?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some truth to it tho.  But who cares lol.  As @oldreez said tho, certain cars do appeal to certain demographics.  Its not a bad thing, just what it is.

Get the whip YOU want tho.  Unless she kickin in the bread, she can kick rocks.  If she wont date you because of your whip then she's not worth the trouble.  And i can bet money her whip isnt all that special for her to look down on an STI, if she even has one at all 
eyes.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Some truth to it tho.  But who cares lol.  As @oldreez said tho, certain cars do appeal to certain demographics.  Its not a bad thing, just what it is.

Get the whip YOU want tho.  Unless she kickin in the bread, she can kick rocks.  If she wont date you because of your whip then she's not worth the trouble.  And i can bet money her whip isnt all that special for her to look down on an STI, if she even has one at all :rolleyes .

she just copped an Acura ILX, I called it a Luxury Civic

she flipped on me starting call me d head, a hole, jerk etc, im like fn google it even showed her proof, and proved my point

o Fn well man, big s*** storm

Last edited:
She probably just worried about you going to racewars B. That's a keeper

Don't mess around and lose your slips to Greg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom