\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

New 911s so dope man smh

Last edited:
Don't think junior tunes there, but it's definitely worth a shot.

Good luck! What kind of dyno do they have?
IAG doesn't have a dedicated tuner so they have some reputable tuners fly in and set up appointments around them. Junior, Botti, & Cleo being the main ones.

I have no idea what type of dyno they use, but I'll def post up the gainz once its done.

Really well I'm sure that's not the case but the reason I was asking is because I seen a few people wearing gloves in certain cars, now I'm not seeing this in hybrids or anything like that but just thought I would ask and see what everyone else thought

I see, if that's the case I see no problem with him going in there and tuning.  I know there was an issue with a shop claiming #Jrtuned and them going into legal action.

I didn't see what you bought but if it's a basic stage 2 pack, I would highly recommend upper and lower TGV deletes before your tune. Also, do you have access to E85 in your area?
Oh yea, Im kopping IAG's TGV & EGR delete kit when I get tuned. Think Ima stay away from E85 for now, until some more proven reliable tuning is available. Seems to be a few issues with the FA motor. A future meth kit is looking likely tho lol.

I'm under my dad's plan to save money (I pay him) and according to my dad, my monthly rate for my wrx is more than 3 of his other cars combined. It's just nuts to me. Lol.

Winter wheels and tyres on - I'd love some snow to see how good these are with 4WD.

i spy....idk wat those are, look like blizzaks, but that tread is clearly studdable... i haven't thrown my tires on, probably this week though

They're King Meiler - German remould company that I found. I'm not a fan of cheap tyres but the ones I had before were really expensive in 235/65/17 and these were almost half the price - about $70 a corner delivered. The tread design is clearly borrowed from someone else!

There hasn't been any snow yet but it was cold on Sunday night after raining all day and the back streets were slippery - but I couldn't make the car slip starting or stopping.

I'm trying to find if they do a summer tyre too as I'll need those soon and I'm impressed so far.

Last edited:
Tooners are hopping on that closed deck bandwagon now that my shop along with IAG have been consistently cranking out 1000+hp 8-second STi's.

This dude's bug-eye is insane
eek.gif

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2740966

9.5 at 750whp on street tires and full interior.

Once they invest a lot more time into these FA's they'll see results.
I've been seeing that a lot lately with the Subaru boxer engine. 

I think I seen this Bugeye on Youtube.

Probably, I saw the youtube vids he posted on his build thread. 

This is one my shop's cars with an IAG closed deck block, 1/2" headstuds, stageV heads, etc, etc.  put into her

Tuned by, you guessed it.

So this is done by your shop?? If so, you've got a well reputable one. 

So many people have drop loads of pelican doo-doo on the Boxer engine.. Saying for $10,000 you can't even achieve over 450HP. Ringlands...a whole change of placements in order to achieve anything...

Well, i'm glad there are these groups and more, that are bringing those myth to false.  

I was asking Al AUDI

I haven't drove a car in almost 6 months man

My last car was a 2013 Honda Accord Coupe

I saw this on DuPont Registry

Is that a factory 2016 cw?

What can I say yea hat car grown on me lots. I thought Subaru went totally backwards when first came out.

Might be my fave STI to date now, isnt that car faster than the M4 I posted thats for sale for 86k??

Last edited:
Quick question if anyone can help...

What's the average cost of a complete 3M type car wrap? Say.. A Matte Black or Satin Black wrap

Example Pics for the beast ... and Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom