\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

is there a no cold start rule ? lol mine gon rumble when i turn it on after sitting for 12 hours and itll be midnight in the warehouse district here 
nthat.gif

if chevy would have kept there cars RWD they would of had a chance .......once they were fwd they were the exlusive hood mobiles 

I think they started doing that in 96
For the most part (gm)
96 was the last year of the true chevy's after that it was downhill except for the generaton of yukon/suburban that came out which was good but still the interior on those things are alllll fallen apart everyone i see the inside is 
sick.gif
 but theyre tanks though 

I think they started doing that in 96

For the most part (gm)
96 was the last year of the true chevy's after that it was downhill except for the generaton of yukon/suburban that came out which was good but still the interior on those things are alllll fallen apart everyone i see the inside is :x  but theyre tanks though 
Not lying about that homie on thing they had going in the early 2000s that were worth a damn were the trucks /SUVs and the vettes

seen a ford gt in the middle of the hood parked at some random *** grocery store was pretty wild :lol:

id post a pic but i broke my old phone :frown:

If you can get past the exhaust rattle (it comes and goes ) you can hear the note

Last edited:
seen a ford gt in the middle of the hood parked at some random *** grocery store was pretty wild :lol:

id post a pic but i broke my old phone :frown:

I spotted a GT in my subie with my mom and told her to take a picture :lol:

I'll look for it

When I lived in Vermont, I always drove by one of the larger Ford dealerships in New England on my way to work... I wasn't really into cars like I am now, didn't really know anything about anything :lol:... One day, I see a red and a blue sports car sitting out front... Don't think a damn thing... Few days later, I'm getting gas just down the street from me, and I hear the distinct sound of POWER... And this red and this blue amazing looking sports cars pull up... I'm :nerd: trying to figure out if it was a Ferrari or Lambo... And then I see a blue oval... Then my heart sunk :lol:... Like, how in the blue hell is this a Ford? :lol:...

I had no clue they were GT's till a little while in the future :smh:...

Still no clue why this dealership in Vermont had TWO gt's... The frost heaves in that state woulda destroyed those cars :lol:....

Back
Top Bottom