\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What Can I Say will this hold value like STI you think?

Hard to tell without any previous RS' being released here. I would assume so, though.

i just messaged a buddy who drives a VW R32 with lots of mods/has earned trophies he thinks this thing is gonna be great

i gotta find out what the produciton numbers are going to be since they 1k is non refundable

Btw his brother just got a STI......they all into cars and do a lot of their own work. Greeks.
His bro was thinking about RS but doesn't want to wait. I'll have to check them soon.

I showed him your car they like the wheels bro.

Last edited:
Curious, why not? If you plan on selling it then I can understand.
Theres a chance I would take it up to VIR and have some fun, but Im just really not into that honestly, nor do I have the time really really between training and working 6 days a week. 

Id rather go to an actual meet, a legit one, or do some runs up in the mountains with some people. 

Good looks

Seems waiting for reviews when it comes out head to head with STI I know car mags will do will. I won't put deposit then and also there will be enough to go around.

White and blue probably the best colors on the new subie, and this is coming from someone who owns the metallic grey. I didn't think that through lol.

If he really did his homework, he made a good move.

I make sarcastic jokes about the RS and all, but I still want to see how well it sells and stays. I've mentioned why I'm not a fan of it, but it's still pretty cool to have at least some competition, even if it's not an actual AWD car.

I want to see it do good, real good, but I personally would never consider buying one if that makes sense.

And thanks :smokin

I didn't know about the actual AWD thing.

He wants to do it all mod wise besides lowering it a lot. Exhaust and tune will be first thing for business. I'll def wait for future feedback. STIs are dope.

My dead honest recommendation would be to just be patient, bro. Wait until it comes out, most likely you can still place orders on them even after they run out of them on the lots. Which is what ALWAYS happens with STi's, they move like hot cakes.

See if people big up their motor, transmission, etc. It's an inline-4 (actually the same exact motor in the mustang ecoboost, just aggressively tuned with better performance parts), so it should respond well to mods. Start reading on what the 2.3 ecoboost is doing right now as a matter of fact, it will give you a glimpse of what you can do with the engine. Again, hp is not the end all be all, as you can see that there are 600whp STi's running mid 9's on the 1/4 mile. But it should still give you a glimpse on what the engine can and can't do, problems, advantages, etc.

If you see me mentioning "drifting" on dry pavement on an AWD car as being something good, it's usually pure sarcasm. As that is absolutely horrible to even think about if it was actually an AWD car.

Good insight thanks.

You automotive engineering?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ctd/5344889146.html

They're asking $33.9 for this one.  I wonder how much lower I would be able to get them to go down.  8o

#1of1000 

It's been sitting at that dealership for a minute too.  

Edit: looks like they lowered it another $1000.  It's at $32k now.  Who's going to jump on it?

My coworker sold his for 34k with about 5k miles i dont even wanna know whay the dealer gave that guy if they are selling it at 32k

WCIS should buy that one for 32k so he can change his hashtag to 2of1000

one to rock one to stock

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom