\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Fellas

I'd just like to take this time to say merry Christmas and happy new year to all if you

I'm proud of each and everyone of you homies in this thread in the lurkers also :lol

I hope one day we can somehow put together a nt car thread summit in all of our dream cars and go out and do some cool **** :lol :hat

be safe drive safe (and fast when no one is looking ) and enjoy your vehicles folks

Cheers :hat :hat

Nice. I'm all outta whiskey and stores are closed so I'm sober af.

An NT meet would be a good idea.

Unless it's an absolute lemon, or you're purchasing a car fresh of the lot, which are notorious for huge depreciation, just buy it because you like and can afford it.

Badge-flossing is terrible. High mileage, old, high-performance vehicles are just as terrible.

If you're dissecting, considering, reconsidering and considering again the purchase of a car strictly off of the financial aspect of the vehicle.

It. is. Not. For. You.

Period.
Move on.

The dude is talking about cars like they're just a mode of transportation. And you should buy the one that makes the most financial sense.

Sure, it's smart to look at it like that, but you're not actually interested in what the car really offers. Meaning, you're not really an enthusiast, you're just a guy that needs a car. And you will probably base your purchase or ( dare I say lease) strictly on how good you think the car looks and how many pennies you can save as opposed to other vehicles within that same price range.

i disagree

i love cars, always have an know a lot of cars guys real life with cars, im from CT and live minutes away from what we call "Berlin Turnpike" so JDM, Foreign/Sports cars always been a big thing around my area and circle i know a kid 2 years younger than me who just got a GTR this year, Subarus are like a favorite around my area list goes on...........i just talked about the dude i know in NY and his brother in law with your STI

i would never buy a car that is high mileage or badge floss you got me wrong

last i checked Ford Focus RS isnt flossing at all i want it for the driver experience, i wont ever lease either its for suckers idc what you say.............unless you own a business and can write off i dont see the point in leasing plus i like to drive too much

btw i dont hate BMWs at all

no shots to anyone in this forum because most of you respect cars but BMW drivers and Badge Flossing happens a lot. M3s also, dudes will get em used and miles up and run into problems but they wanted that badge so bad. ive seen it MORE than a few times.

Last edited:
Lexus could make a 1000hp car that gets 80mpg and is as reliable as a 1995 Honda Civic, you will never catch me driving a vehicle with a ******* full sized lawn chair molded into the front bumper
2015-Lexus-RC-F-front.jpg
sick.gif

Last edited:
Lexus could make a 1000hp car that gets 80mpg and is as reliable as a 1995 Honda Civic, you will never catch me driving a vehicle with a ******* full sized lawn chair molded into the front bumper
2015-Lexus-RC-F-front.jpg
:x

I hated it at first but it's definitely grown on me.

Your point is moot

The majority of people looking to buy a bimmer or benz on this board and in the real world arent enthusiasts. To them it's a status symbol and an appliance. Hence my post to buy japanese if you dont want headaches and losing value on depreciation

No enthusiast buys a car with the determining factor being reliability. Nice try though

So stick with a Lexus, and let BMW enthusiasts purchase BMW's...

When comparing vehicles, if all you can do is spew negativity about a manufacturer in order to make it seem like another is better, you already lost. Your insecurity can be smelled from a mile away, and nobody really cares about what you do or don't have to say.

Now if you're in here telling me all the positive aspects of your car, and it's actually impressive, you have yourself a valid point. Other than that, you don't even like cars. You just need something to move you around, and you probably want to look pretty in the process. And "pretty" is way too subjective to even consider it as a valid point.

Now please, impress me. Give it a shot.

Last edited:
This dude WCIS loves to hear himself talk.

Out here talking about enthusiasts :lol

No BMW enthusiast is out there buying modern BMWs with the exception of some M cars. They are now big and heavy with no steering feel now that they have electric steering. Plus that fake piped in exhaust noise in the cabin through the speakers :lol

BMW said F the enthusiasts a long time ago. They make cars for badge flossers now. Thats's how they make their money

Stop it b. You look silly out here

Last edited:
Your point is moot

The majority of people looking to buy a bimmer or benz on this board and in the real world arent enthusiasts. To them it's a status symbol and an appliance. Hence my post to buy japanese if you dont want headaches and losing value on depreciation

No enthusiast buys a car with the determining factor being reliability. Nice try though
And you drive what? 

Your statement is pretty ignorant and definitely not appreciated. 

People hate to see others shine its pathetic 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hes wrong when he says in the real world the majority of people cop Germans cause of the brand?

Hes 100% right. A real "enthusiast" is a small percentage of buyers.

Hes wrong when he says in the real world the majority of people cop Germans cause of the brand?

Hes 100% right. A real "enthusiast" is a small percentage of buyers.
I agree that theres a small percent of "enthusiasts" but I disagree that majority of BMW owners get them to floss.

You bought your Honda because you liked it for some reason and wanted it right? The same can be said for someone buying a base model 328 or a $125k M6. It doesnt have to be because they wanted to show it off. Thats the exact line of someone who cant afford them says.

Last edited:
True, but to say subtle badge flossing isnt there would be false as well. We can have that loaded Maxima for a price of a 328i or C300 but lets not get into that. :lol

Point is, for a lot of people, a badge is one of the deciding factors in getting a car, whether its a big or small factor is the argument here.

And I got my Si cause I got impatient and coudnt find a G37, found a decent deal on it. :lol

Honestly, dude just sounds salty that he can't afford to buy and/or maintain an ///M

and yea of course there are badge flossers out there that don't know **** about cars or care about them and just want to say they have a benz or bimmer.  90% of those people are women

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom