\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That CLS is niiicccee...when I thught I had a big commission coming in, that was the first thing I test drove

yall killing out here, can't wait to get my Vette and try to join the party

That CLS is niiicccee...when I thught I had a big commission coming in, that was the first thing I test drove

yall killing out here, can't wait to get my Vette and try to join the party

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by voodoo

Nice rides in this thread...

my 2010 Viper ACR

nice first post

id take that over the r8
pimp.gif
viper is sick but HELL NO

Viper>r8
In any way, shape, or form...

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Those wheels are ugly as @#*@, though.

stop.

Im gonna have to agree with monday.
Those rims are trash. Cant do a CLS like that.

But to each his own, still a nice car. Never liked the rear profile, but the side and front is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Those wheels are ugly as @#*@, though.

stop.

Im gonna have to agree with monday.
Those rims are trash. Cant do a CLS like that.

But to each his own, still a nice car. Never liked the rear profile, but the side and front is 
pimp.gif

i dont like the wheels on the CLS, hell i dont like chrome on euros period but its not ugly i guess

i dont like the wheels on the CLS, hell i dont like chrome on euros period but its not ugly i guess

hopefully ill get a new car within the next 6 months, looking at a e46 330 ci or maybe a e90 or so depending on what discounts my job gives me

hopefully ill get a new car within the next 6 months, looking at a e46 330 ci or maybe a e90 or so depending on what discounts my job gives me

nice first post

id take that over the r8
pimp.gif

Viper>r8
I don't see how one can be better than the other when they're both built for different purposes.  The Viper ACR is all about performance and nothing else.  The Audi R8 is more of a exotic touring car.  The two cars are really too different to compare them... would be nice to be able to afford both.

nice first post

id take that over the r8
pimp.gif

Viper>r8
I don't see how one can be better than the other when they're both built for different purposes.  The Viper ACR is all about performance and nothing else.  The Audi R8 is more of a exotic touring car.  The two cars are really too different to compare them... would be nice to be able to afford both.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Viper> Any euro car except Bugatti, Lambo, Ferrari, McClaren.

In terms of what? Performance?

I still rather have an M3 or a C63 AMG or something along those lines.

I can see why people like Vipers, performance and looks. Personally, it doesnt appeal too much to me.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Viper> Any euro car except Bugatti, Lambo, Ferrari, McClaren.

In terms of what? Performance?

I still rather have an M3 or a C63 AMG or something along those lines.

I can see why people like Vipers, performance and looks. Personally, it doesnt appeal too much to me.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Ninjahood should be the last person speaking about money and cars because he talks and talks but all he has to show for is his shoes and excuses

I beg ur pardon? I probably wear most of ya hoopties my neck sir...lets not it twisted, i haven't

Copped a car cuz i havent needed one..u think if wanted to drive a POS mid 90's honda or toyota

That its out of price range?
laugh.gif

back to da cars....nice R8 back there.

Please stop, your so called jewels still on layaway.
lol you must've forgot i got a 38 inch 14k 12mm 278 gram gold cuban link too (sold da piece)

phizzo182.jpg

now go kick rocks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Ninjahood should be the last person speaking about money and cars because he talks and talks but all he has to show for is his shoes and excuses

I beg ur pardon? I probably wear most of ya hoopties my neck sir...lets not it twisted, i haven't

Copped a car cuz i havent needed one..u think if wanted to drive a POS mid 90's honda or toyota

That its out of price range?
laugh.gif

back to da cars....nice R8 back there.

Please stop, your so called jewels still on layaway.
lol you must've forgot i got a 38 inch 14k 12mm 278 gram gold cuban link too (sold da piece)

phizzo182.jpg

now go kick rocks
laugh.gif

nice first post

id take that over the r8
pimp.gif

Viper>r8
cosign

i mean this is da cream of da crop viper right here.... and it looks WAAY better then da R8, let's not even talk about da performance.

Back
Top Bottom