\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What could a man do to make this thing look cool? :lol:

Tint the windows. Put it on 24s

Sheesh! 3.17 second 0-60 in a suv
Damn!

I'm sorry, is it just me, or do some car names now seem more like computer code then actual names?

The Tesla Model X P90D Ludicrous Mode is faster then the Tesla Model S P85D Insane Mode..... I mean c'mon :lol:

Last edited:
I hate living in a climate where they use salt on the roads. My cars stay clean spring through fall but filthy in the winter. Too cold to wash them yourself, hand car washes swirl the paint and touchless washes don't clean very well. It's a depressing time of year.

all I need is some water, my soap, and 2 shammies. My co workers think I waxed my car when I get done

I forgot what kind I use. My co worker from 2 years ago gave me this jug. His part time gig was a car detail supplier. All I need is a quarter size amount in a bucket. Gotta find it. Idk where I put it when I moved

Adam's but I always liked Meg's Gold Class.

Purchase your own products and bring your microfiber washing mitts and towels, a bucket in a plastic bag with your own soap and wheel cleaner.

Then just go to a self-service car wash. Pour your good quality soap in the bucket and fill/foam it up. They usually use warm water for washing and room heaters at in the washing stations. Put all the wet parts in a plastic bag and tie it and throw it in your trunk.

I never let anybody wash my car but myself. Or if I give it to my detailer.

I already have an arsenal of products. I always wash and detail my own car (except for the winter). The spray washes use warm water but I don't know of any that have room heaters. That would make it so much easier. I've done it before but it's still too cold.

Last edited:
I have used Zaino in the past which works really well but is time consuming.Now I use optimum no rinse wash and shine which is much quicker. Put soap in two gallons and soak microfibers. Clean each panel, wipe dry, then it's done.I also had opticoat pro plus done which is a permanent wax so only need to wash from now on.

Back
Top Bottom