\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Today we got a barn find Maserati. 1 of less than 600 produced in an 8 year run
Oh wow man.
pimp.gif

Tell your boss he should keep it
Already sold it last night. the transport truck will be here monday to pick it up. Would have been picked up today but the wire transfer is still pending

Finally got my other 2 Nitto's in, and all of them mounted up. Pretty happy with the tires so far definitely more grip then the old Goodyear F1s that were on my truck :smokin

Last edited:

dealership. we do classics and exotics and other unique cars. the f150 is only there because its owned by one of our top customers and he said hey sell this for me real quick i need space because my 488 is arriving this week and im ordering a 2017 Raptor 
laugh.gif
   it is pretty badass though, fully loaded. massage seats, 360 degree cameras, park assist, pano roof, etc

anyway, we swapped out the wheels on the Nova to the correct Rallye wheels the car came with. looks way better now IMO
eek.gif
 Raptors are something serious.

I have a '72 Nova.  Love driving that thing.  What's the ticket on it if you don't mind me asking?

dealership. we do classics and exotics and other unique cars. the f150 is only there because its owned by one of our top customers and he said hey sell this for me real quick i need space because my 488 is arriving this week and im ordering a 2017 Raptor :lol:    it is pretty badass though, fully loaded. massage seats, 360 degree cameras, park assist, pano roof, etc

anyway, we swapped out the wheels on the Nova to the correct Rallye wheels the car came with. looks way better now IMO

:wow:  Raptors are something serious.

I have a '72 Nova.  Love driving that thing.  What's the ticket on it if you don't mind me asking?
What's in the nova :nerd:?

Is it running?

What's in the nova :nerd: ?

Is it running?

350.  Running but it's currently sitting because I'm working on restoring the interior to original form.
You touch the motor at all? Leather seats? I have a 77 nova (coupe) with no drivetrain
My need floor pans but if I buy my own welding machine I think I can fix that myself and make it to something I can drive around and have fun in.

You touch the motor at all? Leather seats? I have a 77 nova (coupe) with no drivetrain
My need floor pans but if I buy my own welding machine I think I can fix that myself and make it to something I can drive around and have fun in.
Motor was rebuilt in the mid 90's so it's probably due for some upgrades but it runs perfectly. About 10years ago I installed a new intake, 4-barrel, and exhaust system. Interior is cloth. Will instal vinyl upholstery like it originally had.

77, sweet. Floor pans rusted out? You planning on restoring completely?

Motor was rebuilt in the mid 90's so it's probably due for some upgrades but it runs perfectly. About 10years ago I installed a new intake, 4-barrel, and exhaust system. Interior is cloth. Will instal vinyl upholstery like it originally had.

77, sweet. Floor pans rusted out? You planning on restoring completely?
Not completely but when I looked at it the first time in a long time the door was left opened the driver side so it's some rust there. Behind the the back seat and trunk (weren't any back seats :lol:) was rust free .

Completely restore? Nah, I'll hot rod it a bit with a mild street motor, maybe go foot the gasser look . Modify the grill or change it to the rally grill debadged . Swap the tail lights also

Either was ill be fast :lol:

Last edited:
Got my exhaust done today.

it sounds nice and deep with no rasp

Pic of my brothers stock exhaust. The stock tip are small as hell

Not completely but when I looked at it the first time in a long time the door was left opened the driver side so it's some rust there. Behind the the back seat and trunk (weren't any back seats
laugh.gif
) was rust free .

Completely restore? Nah, I'll hot rod it a bit with a mild street motor, maybe go foot the gasser look . Modify the grill or change it to the rally grill debadged . Swap the tail lights also

Either was ill be fast
laugh.gif
It will be a fun project.  Just take your time.  I'm not restoring to show room quality either.  Just as a daily driver.  It kills me to go to these car shows seeing all of the nice cars, knowing damn well it was brought in on a trailer 
mean.gif

Jerry getting rid of some of his Porsches, so many beautiful porsches to be had.

http://flatsixes.com/cars/for-sale-cars/the-full-list-of-cars-from-the-seinfeld-collection-released/

That CGT prototype though

If he's selling these what's in the garage?

Wonder what it will sell for?

Pre-production cars tend to be worthless unless they're very old/historical because they don't have VINs and can't be legally driven on the street.

DuPont registry has production gt for $700-$900k. Does Seinfeld celebrity status + die hard Porsche collector = $1 million for this car?

Not completely but when I looked at it the first time in a long time the door was left opened the driver side so it's some rust there. Behind the the back seat and trunk (weren't any back seats :lol: ) was rust free .

Either was ill be fast :lol:

It will be a fun project.  Just take your time.  I'm not restoring to show room quality either.  Just as a daily driver.  It kills me to go to these car shows seeing all of the nice cars, knowing damn well it was brought in on a trailer :smh:  
Indeed I don't want no trailer queen performance cars should be driven not babied

Pics of your nova? And how difficult was it working on the 350?

Back
Top Bottom