\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Haven't seen you post in a while

You ever drive through deep water n stuff? Must be cool

I don't set out looking for water because this is my DD but I do go 4wheeling pretty often and me and the ol lady camp out of it pretty often during the summer so snorkel also comes in handy on dusty back roads helps keep the air filter clean. I love this thing, it gets quite a few stares especially at the snorkel.
I think my next mod is to rebuild me a rear bumper with a swingout tire carrier with fold down table for grilling out while camping etc.

Appreciate it. It's a 2008 Prius with 90k miles for 6500 My dad saw it and says it looks good but he wants it to be my sisters first car. So I'm trying to talk him out of it unless I can get before pics and make sure everything was taken care of
get the vin and check google images, they should appear.
Thanks for that tip. I found two cars the same color. One  with bad front damage and the other with rear damage . I'm telling my dad to walk away from it

Last edited:

Love the hell out of the FJ always have jus wish they woulda made one with more grunt. Like 330ish horses

Nice fiestas too. Funnn car

Last edited:
I tried to record me drifting around in this parking lot while it's snowing but I had the phone at the wrong angle and it died shortly after :lol: :smh:

No shots i just dont understand how people come out the bushes from lurking and complain but they dont post their car.

If people contribute the thread wouldnt be all subie and M3.

I rep everyone that i see post their car because when new people post it encourages new people to post as well.

No shots i just dont understand how people come out the bushes from lurking and complain but they dont post their car.

If people contribute the thread wouldnt be all subie and M3.

I rep everyone that i see post their car because when new people post it encourages new people to post as well.
A lot of truth right here.

Coworkers coupe de ville
Looks clean, I still miss mine. Is the interior redone in the factory style with pillow tops? I swear, these cars had one of the comfortable interiors, combined with the floaty suspension (if you didn't modify it with hydros like I did to mine :lol: ), it was like driving your couch :smokin

Last edited:
Coworkers coupe de ville
Looks clean, I still miss mine. Is the interior redone in the factory style with pillow tops? I swear, these cars had one of the comfortable interiors, combined with the floaty suspension (if you didn't modify it with hydros like I did to mine :lol: ), it was like driving your couch :smokin
Yes it is

He also has some hidden speakers install

Very clean .

I'll have a drivable couch soon enough :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom