\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This thread today. :lol:

Co-worker bought a Supercharged Raptor today

Too nice. What kind of blower is on that beast?

I'm the creep but he's taking pictures of my car while I'm in class and sending them to me. ****boi.

I feel bad for you. I really do. I can tell your one of those people that doesn't take anything serious until something happens. Everything is not a joke.

Last edited:
I'm the creep but he's taking pictures of my car while I'm in class and sending them to me. ****boi.

I feel bad for you. I really do. I can tell your one of those people that doesn't take anything serious until something happens. Everything is not a joke.

What ever happens needs to be filmed and started by saying world starrrrr

I think dudes amazement is that the Civic and Lamborghini are 10 feet apart :lol:...

Not only that but they're in the same shop! Idk if the civic is being worked on or not but my mind is blown since I don't see that everyday lol

Last edited:
I think dudes amazement is that the Civic and Lamborghini are 10 feet apart :lol:...

Not only that but they're in the same shop! Idk if the civic is being worked on or not but my mind is blown since I don't see that everyday lol

When I see stuff like that... I always assume it's some Civic that's been converted to rwd and has like 100k in work done by the young 20's son of some billionaire :lol:...

I think dudes amazement is that the Civic and Lamborghini are 10 feet apart
laugh.gif
There's been a 1250whp Twin Turbo Lamborghini sitting 2 feet away from a Volkswagen Bus in our showroom 
laugh.gif

right now theres a 2010 GT3 sitting next to a 1990 mustang 
laugh.gif
I understand the VW bus... Those things can go GT3 money
laugh.gif
... But the Mustang?...
haha not this bus. it's worth like 20k.

the mustang is my bosses road course car.

we got quite an interesting mix right now. 69 camaro, 84 porsche, 2010 porsche gt3, vw bus, 64 e-type Jag, 71 Mercedes 280se 3.5, 1958 Austin-Healey, 2009 SL63 AMG, 63 Corvette, 2012 Corvette ZR1, 67 Nova, 32 Ford, 66 Mustang

Last edited:
'15 gen WRXs can only have wings if they swap or buy an STi trunk. Or drill holes and attach someone's wing they broke off their STi (which people rarely do to their STi since you will be left with 2 horrible holes).

Someone in here with an STi went wing-less by swapping trunks with a WRX owner, he posted a picture of the finished product of both cars right after it was done.

Idk, a wing on a WRX is just not my cup of tea (personally). They look great without one and never come with one straight out of the factory. If people like it, by all means but it just seems to poser-ish to me. Similar to non-///M's with M badges.

STi's have the option of coming wingless straight out of the factory.

I think that's an STi, though, judging from the interior. But I haven't paid attention to WRX interiors so I'm not 100% sure. He just put a JDM WRX grill on it if it is an STi.
USDM>> (IMO) I only have 2 JDM parts on my car and only one is on the exterior.

Nothing wrong with going full JDM-yo, just in my opinion a little bit goes a long way.

I can't recall, i grabbed this off naisoc a hot min ago cuz setup was too fuego. #wheelgoals. wing is def subaru, but i've seen (at least online) STI wings on WRXs. one could argue its for the track as its supposed to provide downforce at 100mph i believe, but day to day its def for show as all wings are.

Found some answers.

Looks like I'm going with 285/35/18 then I'll probably have to slightly roll my fenders but I'll be able to get a nice drop.

Possibly run 5mm spacers as well. Man, the meat on those wheels and grip on those (just right) wide PSS' and the fact that's it's going on an STi is going to be so :x :x :x :x (in the best way possible)

Watch dudes start swagger jacking if I'm able to make it work :smh:

If someone has good links or contact info on vendors who sell quality wheels feel free to PM me. Looking for nothing but brand new. Hopefully they have what I'm looking for, although I'm sure if they're reputable they should have it.
Should look nice, gonna be a lot of tire under there :smokin

What made you choose the Michelin's over the Nitto's? I like the tread pattern of the NT05's better than the Pilot Super Sports, but I've seen a lot of people say the PSS' handle just as good, and get much better tread life, so the choice makes sense to me.

Basically the life and performance was superior to the NT-05 and they don't go for much more $/tire.

I'm actually thinking about sticking to 275's now after talking to some more people :lol:

I think I'll be limited in ride height with the 285's and might need too much rolling and probably actually pulling in order for them to work.

I rather roll in order to make them sit lower on 275 meats than do all of that work just to make 285s not rub know what I mean? I'm wayy more limited with what I can do, on 285's. And after looking at some pictures, 285/35 is a lot of ******* tire :rofl:

I think 275's will go just fine.

On another note, the shop I took my STi to dropped the price on the R32 to $18k, and they posted a picture of my whip up there :smokin . Literally every shop I take any of my cars to, they post a picture up :lol: :lol:

Fromy my DB9 when I was servicing her and thinking about straight-piping to my STi. Literally every.single.shop. uploads a picture of my whips to their IG :lol:

Feels pretty good :smokin

A VERY reputable shop uploaded like 5 or 6 pictures of my 22B Launch Edition onto their page :lol:

cleanest fitment i've seen on naisoc....those wheels are too :x :pimp: rays gramlights +38

btw WCIS, you get any dash rattle at all? in the pillars or center dash?

That's a little too flush for me, but it doesn't look bad at all. Looks like a ET Low30s with 265's and not sure on the width of the wheels. Just a guess.

This is near perfect for me

No rattle, bruh. This is running a full TBE and tomei expreme UEL headers.

Edit: Just seen it's the same exact offset as these :lol: , probably just the angle. How wide are those wheels?
I'll be running +40 so that 2mm will be just right for me :D

those wheels wide as balls. i am 90% sure those are gramlights 57DR so width can go from 8 to 9.5. i kind of want them...thinking of moving stock rims to winter mode and go forged for summer.

at least...thats what i wanna do lol. i gotta focus on dash rattle...malfunctioning window, replace winshield,, get tints...then get fogs. wheels are lowest priority for me lol.

i made it rain for my PSSs tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom