\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

As long as he's not putting sti badges on it I'm cool with it. Like I've said before I have the Shelby gt500 spoiler on my GT but I don't see it as poserish I just like the look of it better and I hated the GT spoiler so why not lol

I knew you'd like that car from my wish list :lol: . I dunno if I'd make that bet with me though, I'll sell anything, no matter how good it has been to me :lol:

We will see, like I said I've always liked that bodystyle, and with a nice set of wheels and mild drop, they look great to me, and don't need anything else for the exterior. I also really like how they've been holding their value, which is always a major factor for me considering how fast I go through rides, I almost always make a couple bucks, or at least break even since I only buy stuff that are priced well, and hold their value.

If the Lightning DOES go up for sale, it will be in a couple months, when we are approaching the summer in April or May, which will be the perfect time to sell it for the most amount of money. After that, it'll depend on what is well priced, and in good shape. I wouldn't be mad if I ended up with an STi :smokin . Also, I'm PRAYING I get some good news in May, if I do, my budget will be going up.

Would love another 5.0, loved my previous GT and notch I used to have. Just something about the way those cars sound, and drive. They're always a little sketchy to drive with some bolt-ons and gears, and really unrefined, which is what I love about them.
Just a little sketchy?:lol: I try not to get on the gas while turning to say the least but in a straight line it's on :evil:

As long as he's not putting sti badges on it I'm cool with it. Like I've said before I have the Shelby gt500 spoiler on my GT but I don't see it as poserish I just like the look of it better and I hated the GT spoiler so why not lol
Agreed but at the end of the day it's your car and you can do what ever you want.
I'm thinking of either removing my wing or throwing a Saleen one on there the GT and cobra wings of the generation are ugly.

Agreed but at the end of the day it's your car and you can do what ever you want.
I'm thinking of either removing my wing or throwing a Saleen one on there the GT and cobra wings of the generation are ugly.
You have a cobra?

Last edited:

IMO Spoiler delete is the best look for SN95s

ybe9y4eg.jpg

Pics make miss my old SN95 :smh: Wingless looks dope on these cars with the right size tire in the rear, but nothing beats the saleen wing.

The STi baselined at 240whp. 240whp stock.

He's a member on here, you can inquire about it. It was a very random encounter.

It was the first time I actually near red-lined my vehicle after I broke her in. (It had about 1.1k miles at the time, and I did an oil change at 1k so I was good to go.)
oh you changed your oil? Well that explains how you put 5 bus lengths on a truck with double the horsepower and torque. You shoulda said that from the beginning! Not gonna argue with you or call you liar, even though I don't believe you, but it was definitely something you guys should have recorded.

Nobody reported anything. I already said earlier that I read this forum frequently because I enjoy reading about cars, not because I'm trying to snoop.

Like I said before, if you use common sense things are good. That means not posting pictures of giving somebody the finger. The other was guilty by association.

Joking or not it was extracurricular and not needed. Since it wasn't serious it's just a week. Don't worry they will be back next Thursday.

The STi baselined at 240whp. 240whp stock.

He's a member on here, you can inquire about it. It was a very random encounter.

It was the first time I actually near red-lined my vehicle after I broke her in. (It had about 1.1k miles at the time, and I did an oil change at 1k so I was good to go.)
oh you changed your oil? Well that explains how you put 5 bus lengths on a truck with double the horsepower and torque. You shoulda said that from the beginning! Not gonna argue with you or call you liar, even though I don't believe you, but it was definitely something you guys should have recorded.

Ehh..

240awhp on a Subaru flat-4 =/= half of 460bhp (which is what he stated)

Then there's always that weight-to-power distribution as well as how efficiently an EJ257 is able to use its power as opposed to other engines.

He is a member on here, you can ask him.

Not trying to start anything but it deff happened and the driver hasnt gotten over it yet. :rofl:

But WCIS is dodging the rematch :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom