\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Would I be okay running a 245/45/19 tire on an 8.5 in. wheel and 275/40/19 on a 10 inch wheel or would it be better to run 285/40

Would I be okay running a 245/45/19 tire on an 8.5 in. wheel and 275/40/19 on a 10 inch wheel or would it be better to run 285/40

I'm running 245/275 on 8.5/10
10 inch rear

Last edited:
Well I know the fronts will be fine since its oem spec. I guess what I'm really asking is which rear tire is closest to the same height as the 245/45. Would it be bad to run a slightly taller tire in the back?

WCIS banned from the whole site? What. :lol:

The hell he do? I was gone from this thread thenpast 2 weeks.

He requested it himself after getting removed from the thread by someone.

holy ****, dude got spooked by that guy with the SRT Jeep:rofl: :rofl:  

like legit shook

i personally dont think he was shook. i think he was just throwing a fit because he was banned from the thread again and was using that as a cop out to get his way.

people with that "privileged" personality tend to be dramatic when things dont go their way. >D

Last edited:
Nah I really think he did get spooked. You don't just get rid of your NT account cause of one thread. It is the best one imo but still. Dude thought he was Kanye lmao

Nah I really think he did get spooked. You don't just get rid of your NT account cause of one thread. It is the best one imo but still. Dude thought he was Kanye lmao

why have an account on a site where the only thread that matters to you is inaccessible to you?

if there was such an issue, dont you think he would have contacted one of us BEFORE he got kicked from the thread? Do you think he would have carried on the way he did if he was genuinely spooked?

ask yourself, if only 1% of his posts are about this life threatening situation, then why do we need to remove his whole identity from the site?

i guarantee you that he would be still posting away in here with all of his receipts and STI pics had he still had access to this thread.

all you have to do is apply logic to the situation.

Last edited:
Ehh I didn't know what other threads he posted in. I assumed this one and the jewelry one.

But moving on let's see some more pics! Maybe even a little exhaust clip

Ehh I didn't know what other threads he posted in. I assumed this one and the jewelry one.

But moving on let's see some more pics! Maybe even a little exhaust clip
Of my subie? I can post some more pics after work sure, but my exhaust is stock and not very load. I plan on getting a different catback sometime this summer.

Doubt he was shook, he wouldn't have posted the time he was at school three times in a single post :lol:. Anyways back to the cars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom