\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:lol: better watch out he's gonna threaten legal action
I guess i'll wait to post his Plenty of Fish account then

Nooooo :rofl:

Is he secretly looking at this thread tho?

:nerd:

We all know the answer to that... And that is... Sup WCIS :lol:...

Washed the girl. Still shining strong. Cannot wait for my black Peron intercooler to get here. Finish of the murked out look. And power will be great. Coilovers after that. Then I'll chill for a while, 4-6mths and I'll grab the #Peron#P2xx Stage 2 Tune and Dump Pipe n completely void the mechanical part of the warranty. 240-250bhp/190KW and like 380NM of torque.
Somewhere in the Mid to High 13's down the quarter, and handles you def need handles for.
So far Exterior Mods are as you see
Add the above onto my current Mods
-ITG Intake
-Tubosmart Kompact Shortie Full Re-Circ BOV
-Graham Goode Racing Rear Motor Mount
-Boomba Sound Symposer Delete
(Stock Exhaust will remain as happy with the cars sound balance, maybe a Mild Miltek System if I get bored later down the track)
And
Project will be complete and back to spending on the house.
Will not sell this car for a very long time

I could have sworn somebody spoke on his personal background in a thread here years ago. It was something along the lines of, his fam came across a settlement that pretty much set them for life. He was already in a middle class position before the settlement, so he was already privileged.

Anyways that was terry cloth soft from him. I've spoken to him thru PMs and he said he didn't even like sneakers like that. He just thought they looked cool and bought them to collect dust. :stoneface:

sounds like me

i got no prob with WCIS

i dont like his D bag friend Big Boss

i might get a new M2 just for him

Last edited:
free WCIS

team rumble checking in :pimp:

jk jk lol (i am team rumble tho)

crazy he asked to go ghost. NT is just an internet forum, it can never be that serious...

...right? :nerd:

free WCIS

team rumble checking in :pimp:

jk jk lol (i am team rumble tho)

crazy he asked to go ghost. NT is just an internet forum, it can never be that serious...

...right? :nerd:

true but lotta salty ppl came out the woodwork afterall.. :lol:

Last edited:
Lol dude gets banned for spamming thread with subie pics and posts

Thread continues to spam said subie pics and posts :lol:

You guys are unbelievable :smh: :smh:
Most influential and celebrated poster now gone :frown:
Dude went to the most elite engineering school, drove the best cars that all belonged to him that he bought himself, bought fanciest diamond rings because he was so loaded and stylish, etc etc guys just can't see anyone flourish :smh:

But I'll leave this here :tongue:

Last edited:
You guys are unbelievable :smh: :smh:
Most influential and celebrated poster now gone :frown:
Dude went to the most elite engineering school, drove the best cars that all belonged to him that he bought himself, bought fanciest diamond rings because he was so loaded and stylish, etc etc guys just can't see anyone flourish :smh:

But I'll leave this here :tongue:

:rofl: at the most elite engineering school.

Man the shade yall throwing at that boy is amazing

Honestly I never had a problem with WCIS and sometimes found him entertaining. I think other people did too that's why they blatantly fell into his obvious trolling

Last edited:
To be clear even though there were repetitive posts, etc, that by itself broke no rules. Even the jewelry and watch posts, while off topic and peripheral, were worth more a "stick to the topic" warning than restriction from the thread.

However, WCIS' main issue was the friction he would continually cause in this thread. Because of his personality and frequent posts in this thread, he made himself an easy target. On purpose or not, various users would lay down bait, and he would take it every single time because he was too proud/egotistical/etc to let things slide.

It got to the point where I began to wonder if people were doing it on purpose to get him banned eventually. Guess it worked if so.

At any rate, he was warned multiple times after his month-long ban, and each time never took ownership of the issues and tried to act like he was completely innocent, which to me as a mod was his most annoying trait.

Contrast that to other users who have been restricted but have returned after taking ownership of their actions and causing no further issues.

I wasn't the one who finally restricted him, but honestly it was going to be an inevitability. He was given multiple chances to shape up but never did.

How did you guys unblur that plate?

Are you saying that if I were to put a blurred pic of my face out there, you guys can just unblur it?

The internet is scurry :smh:

Back
Top Bottom