\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Getting my baby back from the shop tomorrow, hvent posted pics in a while because it needed lots of body work (NYC FTL) but it should be like new tomorrow, pics will be taken.

Getting my baby back from the shop tomorrow, hvent posted pics in a while because it needed lots of body work (NYC FTL) but it should be like new tomorrow, pics will be taken.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

the TL? 

the TL? 

got my baby back from the shop FEELSGOODMAN.

6091021235_e9fd437435_b.jpg

6091567464_f86545fd46_b.jpg

6091029165_e4862a0439_b.jpg

^ They revamped it again for 2012. Looks much better.
Why was the TL-S in the shop steezy? I want one so bad, shoudve gotten a silver one in Curry Acura back in 09 when we were car shopping. 
mad.gif

Why was the TL-S in the shop steezy? I want one so bad, shoudve gotten a silver one in Curry Acura back in 09 when we were car shopping. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

mad.gif

well it was beat up from street parking, bumpers were both shot and they had stole one of my sidemarkers, didn't want to make a claim, but one day i parked my car outside downy the block from my building and the next morning my spoiler was gone....that was the last straw, called up my insurance and set up two claims, took my car in and got the mean facelift, looks brand new....i should be done paying it within a year....once im done with the payments ill do a few mods, dropping it and getting the lip-kit most TL-s come with, but mines didn't...
tired.gif

dude you got a FB??...no seacrest.

mad.gif

well it was beat up from street parking, bumpers were both shot and they had stole one of my sidemarkers, didn't want to make a claim, but one day i parked my car outside downy the block from my building and the next morning my spoiler was gone....that was the last straw, called up my insurance and set up two claims, took my car in and got the mean facelift, looks brand new....i should be done paying it within a year....once im done with the payments ill do a few mods, dropping it and getting the lip-kit most TL-s come with, but mines didn't...
tired.gif

Nice GTI bro, you in jersey? that dealers looks like ive seen it before
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i got a 2000 Golf now, wanna get a new whip in a year or 2, looking at that new beetle
nerd.gif

Nice GTI bro, you in jersey? that dealers looks like ive seen it before
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i got a 2000 Golf now, wanna get a new whip in a year or 2, looking at that new beetle
nerd.gif

Thats a pretty good looking interior.
The steering wheel looks nice too, im very critical about steering wheels. 
laugh.gif
 Im 50/50 with the Camry steering wheel now, wish it was a little thicker (pause) and had a better leather.

Thats a pretty good looking interior.
The steering wheel looks nice too, im very critical about steering wheels. 
laugh.gif
 Im 50/50 with the Camry steering wheel now, wish it was a little thicker (pause) and had a better leather.

mad.gif

tired.gif

Why the hell did u get a type s with no lip kit 
grin.gif

mad.gif

tired.gif

Why the hell did u get a type s with no lip kit 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom