\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Love the TL steezy
pimp.gif
i love the exhaust on them

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Ok time for me to throw in my 2 cents. Aint nothing like some old school American Muscle.

1980 Berlinetta Camaro & 1974 Z28 Camaro
f5636dcc41fc113ca8d2664bbbcba63ec57fa591.bmp

4ca16d4514a764b0a1374a2b5446900de308ce93.bmp

a4e36338473a1ca4a00f6ea2becfae08f6c21de8.bmp

Notable mention to my old '95 Camaro.
nice camaros man.   makes me sad, i had a 95 z28 black with t-tops, got it for college graduation, had to get rid of it after 13 years.   loved that car.

Dudes are posting some nice camaros in this thread
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Ok time for me to throw in my 2 cents. Aint nothing like some old school American Muscle.

1980 Berlinetta Camaro & 1974 Z28 Camaro
f5636dcc41fc113ca8d2664bbbcba63ec57fa591.bmp

4ca16d4514a764b0a1374a2b5446900de308ce93.bmp

a4e36338473a1ca4a00f6ea2becfae08f6c21de8.bmp

Notable mention to my old '95 Camaro.
nice camaros man.   makes me sad, i had a 95 z28 black with t-tops, got it for college graduation, had to get rid of it after 13 years.   loved that car.

Dudes are posting some nice camaros in this thread
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^ They revamped it again for 2012. Looks much better.
Why was the TL-S in the shop steezy? I want one so bad, shoudve gotten a silver one in Curry Acura back in 09 when we were car shopping. 
mad.gif

well it was beat up from street parking, bumpers were both shot and they had stole one of my sidemarkers, didn't want to make a claim, but one day i parked my car outside downy the block from my building and the next morning my spoiler was gone....that was the last straw, called up my insurance and set up two claims, took my car in and got the mean facelift, looks brand new....i should be done paying it within a year....once im done with the payments ill do a few mods, dropping it and getting the lip-kit most TL-s come with, but mines didn't...
tired.gif

dude you got a FB??...no seacrest.
Why the hell did u get a type s with no lip kit 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
TBH I was so excited to get it that I didn't even notice till like a month later...when I kept seeing TLs and was like ....the %*!! is mines missing?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^ They revamped it again for 2012. Looks much better.
Why was the TL-S in the shop steezy? I want one so bad, shoudve gotten a silver one in Curry Acura back in 09 when we were car shopping. 
mad.gif

well it was beat up from street parking, bumpers were both shot and they had stole one of my sidemarkers, didn't want to make a claim, but one day i parked my car outside downy the block from my building and the next morning my spoiler was gone....that was the last straw, called up my insurance and set up two claims, took my car in and got the mean facelift, looks brand new....i should be done paying it within a year....once im done with the payments ill do a few mods, dropping it and getting the lip-kit most TL-s come with, but mines didn't...
tired.gif

dude you got a FB??...no seacrest.
Why the hell did u get a type s with no lip kit 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
TBH I was so excited to get it that I didn't even notice till like a month later...when I kept seeing TLs and was like ....the %*!! is mines missing?
roll.gif

Ksteezy, get an AEM v2 cold air intake as your first performance mod you will not regret it. Also when you refer to lip kit you mean the decklid spoiler on your trunk? Lip kits are known for the being on the bumpers and side skirts, ala A-Spec

Ksteezy, get an AEM v2 cold air intake as your first performance mod you will not regret it. Also when you refer to lip kit you mean the decklid spoiler on your trunk? Lip kits are known for the being on the bumpers and side skirts, ala A-Spec

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
 @ regret
Yeah, spend a couple hundred for a 3hp gain. 

laugh.gif
 @ regret

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Is your TL-S a manual or an automatic?

I love the TL-S but finding a manual one is so rare
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Is your TL-S a manual or an automatic?

I love the TL-S but finding a manual one is so rare
ohwell.gif

Lstylez23 - Thanks! The wheels and drop won't happen till after winter. But I've managed to get a lip and throw a roof rack up...
2ptuqo6.jpg

2rdj51t.jpg

e86eqq.jpg

Tints & HID's are next.

Mario

Lstylez23 - Thanks! The wheels and drop won't happen till after winter. But I've managed to get a lip and throw a roof rack up...
2ptuqo6.jpg

2rdj51t.jpg

e86eqq.jpg

Tints & HID's are next.

Mario

^I'm probably in the minority but I think station wagons are dope, nice car
pimp.gif

I've always wanted a sleeper station wagon like an Audi RS6 Avant or a CTS-V sport wagon. All that versatility and it has a V10/supercharged V8?
devil.gif

^I'm probably in the minority but I think station wagons are dope, nice car
pimp.gif

I've always wanted a sleeper station wagon like an Audi RS6 Avant or a CTS-V sport wagon. All that versatility and it has a V10/supercharged V8?
devil.gif

I meant the A-spec kit bro, sorry..lolSCShift mines is automatic, I don't know how to drive stick...

I meant the A-spec kit bro, sorry..lolSCShift mines is automatic, I don't know how to drive stick...

laugh.gif
 @ regret

Who cares about the HP.
eyes.gif
The sound @ WOT is worth the money.

laugh.gif
 @ regret

Who cares about the HP.
eyes.gif
The sound @ WOT is worth the money.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

acura was smokin crack when they restyled da TL with that hideous metal beak....

i always thought it looked like optimus primes mouth guard 
any tips on smoked out lights?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

acura was smokin crack when they restyled da TL with that hideous metal beak....

i always thought it looked like optimus primes mouth guard 
any tips on smoked out lights?

Back
Top Bottom