\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ive owned many mustangs 91 hatch 95 cobra 01 gt and have driven a 07 gt for about a month. I also have driven all of the new mustangs from eco boost to gt350. I have yet to drive a zl1 or new ss tho so i wont compare.
So now you're switching to a camaro?

Damn the ///M slander is in full effect 
laugh.gif

I gotta go drive a new GT and see how it feels, I don't want a manual for a DD though.

That Camaro is just butt ugly though.

I'd take the gt350 before the m4 all day. Still cheaper
laugh.gif
Ehhh not by that much, at least near me and with all these dealers marking them up 
mean.gif

At $70-90k I'm probably trying to buy a Porsche or possibly a GTR, I know I'm not buying a Ford for that much.

No offense my S197 brother. 

What year?
Ive owned many mustangs 91 hatch 95 cobra 01 gt and have driven a 07 gt for about a month. I also have driven all of the new mustangs from eco boost to gt350. I have yet to drive a zl1 or new ss tho so i wont compare.
Thoughts on the new GT350?  All the reviews are raving about the suspension and handling along with the power from the naturally aspirated V8.  I'm not sure there is a better new track-based car in the 50K range right now.

Ehhh not by that much, at least near me and with all these dealers marking them up :smh:

At $70-90k I'm probably trying to buy a Porsche or possibly a GTR, I know I'm not buying a Ford for that much.

No offense my S197 brother. 
No offense taken
Everyone would spend their money differently. I'm not even a ford guy I just like the mustang :lol:

I did a quick Autotrader search and it showed just under 400 GT350s for sell in the US and only one was under $55k and it was like $54.5k. 

Last edited:
I know what you meant. I don't think anyone was slandering.
This. The M4 just flat out lost, to an American car, which is 35k cheaper :lol:

If we were slandering it, we'd be making things up. No need to do that though.

This. The M4 just flat out lost, to an American car, which is 35k cheaper :lol:

If we were slandering it, we'd be making things up. No need to do that though.

I don't see where anyone said anything negative about it. I think everyone in here likes the car but many don't think it's worth the $81k as tested price.

I don't see where anyone said anything negative about it. I think everyone in here likes the car but many don't think it's worth the $81k as tested price.
Saying that they have been getting "washed" for 4-5 years now is slander lol 

Its actually comical considering that "washed" would mean getting beat badly in every category, which certainly isn't the case.

Also paying $60k-70k for a GT350 vs $80k for a M isn't even a big difference, the Camaro is another story obviously though so I could see how it is a way better bang for your buck.

People say all BMWs look the same but theres very few changes from a GT to a 350 or a Camaro SS to a ZL1, no?

Last edited:
Saying that they have been getting "washed" for 4-5 years now is slander lol 

Its actually comical considering that "washed" would mean getting beat badly in every category, which certainly isn't the case.

Also paying $60k-70k for a GT350 vs $80k for a M isn't even a big difference, the Camaro is another story obviously though so I could see how it is a way better bang for your buck.

People say all BMWs look the same but theres very few changes from a GT to a 350 or a Camaro SS to a ZL1, no?

I missed that comment. :lol:

A GT, GT350, GT500 are the same car just different motors, trans, suspension tuning so to me it makes sense that they would look the same. Same case for SS, Z/28, ZL1. I agree that BMWs look the same amongst different models but so do Audis and especially MB's. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom