\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Get a Prius Nelson and don't look back the gas savings
nthat.gif
i've made offers on a couple of Priuses and a couple Chevy Volts but haven't been able to find a deal worth jumping on.

Im going to look at the M3 convertible this evening. 

i've made offers on a couple of Priuses and a couple Chevy Volts but haven't been able to find a deal worth jumping on.

Im going to look at the M3 convertible this evening. 

Co worker owns a Chevy volt when he tells me how far that thing goes on a charge it's pisses me off lol. For your type of driving that would be a good car. But kinda excited if you get the M just to see you work that wizardry and make money off of it.

Oh rly? 

I do agree somewhat that the majority of verts aren't the bets due to how it distorts the lines of the car.
Dumb question for the experts...

Why werent hardtop S2K's ever produced? I know there had to have been major demand for them, especially in the later years...

like a retractable hardtop?
Saw an S2K discussion, had to chime in. Regarding hardwood, once I get mine in saving up for the spoon hardtop. :pimp: The only problem is that they report potential leaks, and it's worth ~3,000 dollars. That'll be the only cosmetic upgrade I'd do to an S2K since I'm actually opening a savings account for a turbo build.

Oh rly? 

I do agree somewhat that the majority of verts aren't the bets due to how it distorts the lines of the car.

Why werent hardtop S2K's ever produced? I know there had to have been major demand for them, especially in the later years...

Saw an S2K discussion, had to chime in. Regarding hardwood, once I get mine in saving up for the spoon hardtop. :pimp: The only problem is that they report potential leaks, and it's worth ~3,000 dollars. That'll be the only cosmetic upgrade I'd do to an S2K since I'm actually opening a savings account for a turbo build.

remember seeing a guy on s2ki installed some hinges on this top so he could have trunk access

Nah I meant just a straight up coupe/hardtop. But like homie up there said, Honda was going for Miata's neck with the s2000...
And won :NT

Oh rly? 

remember seeing a guy on s2ki installed some hinges on this top so he could have trunk access
Yeah, there's a DIY I think how to get it to work with that hinge install.

Nah I meant just a straight up coupe/hardtop. But like homie up there said, Honda was going for Miata's neck with the s2000...
And won :NT

Oh rly? 

Yeah, there's a DIY I think how to get it to work with that hinge install.

If you're not set on the Spoon one, you should check out the Forbidden tops. They're Mugen reps, but I know a couple of people with them and they really like them.

Last edited:
Once my civic is paid off I'm dropping the down payment for an S2K and handing my pops the civic. Now that I think about it, if I never got my integra before this civic, I could've just bought the S2K and be halfway paid off. But hey, everything happens for a reason.

Well i was sitting around waiting for the Convertible M3 guy to be ready for me to come see it, so i was browsing craigslist and a 03 330i popped up that was just posted that i couldn't pass up.  One owner car with low miles for the year (146k) and everything on the car works. A/C, automatic power windows and moonroof, all electronics and power seats all work great. It's got premium package, sports package (so i has the M sport wheels), and Harmon Kardon stereo option.  Only had to pay $2,800, dude is moving to Seattle Thursday and needed it gone asap. So now i got a cheap nice DD beater that i will be able to make some money on down the road and still have a nice chunk of cash in the bank incase someone strolls into my work looking to dump a car for a good deal.

This is the exact top i had on my White S2K.  Full carbon fiber but was painted exactly like this one in the picture, you could only see the CF on the little side pieces.

Definitely one of my favorite tops for the S2, i also love the OEM one.  

Not a fan of any others though. The Spoon one is just too much

Oh and S2K >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Miata

Last edited:
Applicator so you can do it cleanly and not spray the crap everywhere.

And then wipe it off with a rag afterwards so it doesn't look too slimey and doesn't spray on the side of your car
Any brand in particular? Meguiars, black magic, armor all?

Applicator so you can do it cleanly and not spray the crap everywhere.

And then wipe it off with a rag afterwards so it doesn't look too slimey and doesn't spray on the side of your car
Any brand in particular? Meguiars, black magic, armor all?

i stay away from armor all and generally use meguiars cuz u cant go wrong with em imo but you could try checking reviews on amazon

amazon reviews are life :lol:

Last edited:
i stay away from armor all and generally use meguiars cuz u cant go wrong with em imo but you could try checking reviews on amazon

amazon reviews are life :lol:
Yeah ive actually heard of the products cracking your dashboard or something like that using armor all

All of armor all products suck. I remember using some interior wipes and they made the inside even dirtier

Whats a good tire shine? Should i go gel with applicator or spray on?

Carpro Perl and you can dilute it down for a lesser shine. Its water based and it'll last you a long time. Can be used on interior and exterior products. Been using it since last year and its definately worth the money imo. Armor all is straight trash :lol:

Back
Top Bottom