\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

saw this beauty on the way home earlier

Was just browsing CL and found this 09 civic hybrid with 116k miles asking 7450. Seems kinda high considering kbb values it at 4.5k....I've found some cars tend to be cheaper up in sac vs in the sf area.
Don't ever worry about KBB with used Hondas. If they're clean title and good condition they always sell for more. I just sold my 06 with 118k miles for 7k, who knows what it bluebooks for, probably 4k or so. offer that dude 6 it would be a good deal. 

Was just browsing CL and found this 09 civic hybrid with 116k miles asking 7450. Seems kinda high considering kbb values it at 4.5k....I've found some cars tend to be cheaper up in sac vs in the sf area.
Don't ever worry about KBB with used Hondas. If they're clean title and good condition they always sell for more. I just sold my 06 with 118k miles for 7k, who knows what it bluebooks for, probably 4k or so. offer that dude 6 it would be a good deal. 

Thanks for the tip. I'll throw something his way and see if he bites.

Its insane how Hondas hold their value especially considering how many of them their are on the road.
Toyota value is even more insane. Used Tacomas and 4Runners are ridiculous. 

Get yourself a 11 year old Tacoma with 150k miles for 15 grand 
laugh.gif

I know they're great trucks but damn, what you're getting for the money is kind of wack.

Been thinking about picking up a q5. Still not sure if VW/Audi has improved the electrical issues that plague their cars

Audi-SQ5-TDI-Plus-05.jpg

Last edited:
Honda, toyota/Lexus have stupid high resale value. They are bulletproof

Can't say that for ze germans like AMGs which drop like a rock

Its insane how Hondas hold their value especially considering how many of them their are on the road.

Last edited:
Only an idiot takes a car to the stealership to have work done after it is long past the warranty period

Another day. Another sucka. Another dolla :smokin

Last edited:
We just had a OEM clutch installed in a 996 Turbo at a very high end shop for $3,400.  I find it hard to believe you couldn't get a NSX clutch done for less than a 996 Turbo considering it's Porsche and also they drop the whole engine to do it.  Dude is an idiot. Should sell the car and get a prius

Last edited:
I believe nsx also has to drop the whole engine. He still overpaid like you said but its not really a diy job for most people.

Ferretti's a card :lol:

He aint tripping on 5k for a clutch. Had to get the car ready for SS7 and probably made 20x that back on DVD sales.

Dude's not a complete fool with his money.

Last edited:
Toyota value is even more insane. Used Tacomas and 4Runners are ridiculous. 

Get yourself a 11 year old Tacoma with 150k miles for 15 grand :lol:

I know they're great trucks but damn, what you're getting for the money is kind of wack.

It's because toyotas are like tanks. Word to the guy that had his RAV4 for 17 years.

I got my Tacoma quad cab for 9500 with 150k. I abuse that thing and it runs like no other. I was thinking about buying a newer Tacoma but man, this one doesn't wanna quit

Anyone have experience with the sc400 4.0 V8? Is the 3.0 better?

I LOVE SCs .. One of my favorite models ever. Was actually looking at some a couple days ago.

Think the 300 is more mod friendly but the 400 is great if you just cruising and want that V8 power.

I've only sat in a 2JZ swapped 300 though.

Last edited:
I LOVE SCs .. One of my favorite models ever. Was actually looking at some a couple days ago.

Think the 300 is more mod friendly but the 400 is great if you just cruising and want that V8 power.

I've only sat in a 2JZ swapped 300 though.
Thinking about copping one as a daily. I guess what I'm really asking is which one is more reliable

What do you guys use to clean bird poop from paint? I've been getting some on my car with this warm weather and I don't want it to bake in the sun

I simple green too harsh?

Help a homie install his transmission in his eagle talon. It was fairly easy . Did it fast for a first timer :pimp:

What do you guys recommend to clean the interior of your car? Specifically the dashboard area. 

I have '07 Rabbit.

Back
Top Bottom