\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Kinda close. But his raps are horrible not mediocre
laugh.gif
birdman on like father like son with weezy the album was actually above average today bars and GREAT compared to todays rappers

cept for drake the gawd ofc the kid wit da motormouth 

birdman - pop bottles

birdman - neck of the woods

birdman - still fly

birdman and mannie fresh - this how we do it

birdman and clipse - what happened to that boy

birdman on jim jones we fly high remix

birdman on we taking over remix

birdman on leather so soft

birdman on bling bling

birdman and the hot boyz on loud pipes

listen to birdmans "prime" before you slander....his prime bars are better than futures bars in his prime , the music NO but were talking 05 beats vs 2015 beats,

dude can rap . stop slandering without listening

birdman / weezy / jeezy / gucci / ti / outkast / all the hot boyz / triple six will always be dirty south legends.

birdman on stuntin like my daddy was okay

and fire flame too with weezy but weezy saved this song but he held his own on stuntin like my daddy

way of life - lil wayne feat birdman   but lil wayne destroyedddddd that song he went tooooo hard

and the best song on like father like song is "get it all together" his hook there alone is top 20 hooks ever. srs .

"we trying to get it altogether , and spend a lil cheddar , and fly in any weather ***** , first you get the money and the power , then the **** come and holler and fly in any weather pimpin'"

and lil WAYNE SNAPSSSSSS on his second verse 

Take that bird man crap to the fools wildin thread. Matter of fact stay over there bruh
Those respeck jokes are old now anyway :rolleyes

Edit: just noticed dude asked someone to embed a bird man vid in here :rofl:

Last edited:
What did I just read? Its over for you ill lol. No coming back after that bird man ish... #NTneverforgets

Last edited:
So anyway yesterday I was driving down to work and saw a hatchback bmw on the highway. Didn't have any emblems besides the bmw. I've never seen one before but it looked new. Had the newer style tails and headlights. Didn't look too bad imo anybody know what it was?

So anyway yesterday I was driving down to work and saw a hatchback bmw on the highway. Didn't have any emblems besides the bmw. I've never seen one before but it looked new. Had the newer style tails and headlights. Didn't look too bad imo anybody know what it was?

Maybe the X1? I dont think ive seen one IRL so im not sure how big they really are

might have been a 1 series...I'm not sure

Porsche with the turbo 4 banger :frown:

If you bought a Cayman GTS or GT4 Congrats, value bout to skyrocket.
While this is def true, this allows the Caymans to get tuned a whole lot easier & cheaper. A Cayman S will have 350 hp now, with a tune it should easily be over 400 hp.

Maybe the X1? I dont think ive seen one IRL so im not sure how big they really are
Definitely not the X1. It was a small car not suv. Did a Google search and it looked similar to this.

Is this even offered in the US?
The only BMW hatch offered in the states is the clown shoe Z3/Z3M

Last edited:
While this is def true, this allows the Caymans to get tuned a whole lot easier & cheaper. A Cayman S will have 350 hp now, with a tune it should easily be over 400 hp.
The only BMW hatch offered in the states is the clown shoe Z3/Z3M
It wasn't a z though I know what those look like I see them around.

Rather have the 6. Yeah, you can easily tune turbo motors to have higher numbers than the larger NA motors they replace but the driving experience is not the same.

Back
Top Bottom