\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

pimp.gif

Whats the wheel specs? Look pretty aggressive

my tires are set to arrive Friday so i hope to be joining you very soon. #TeamWorkWheels #TeamM
Douchebag checking in ... Lol

Car is looking flawless man.

Thanks big homie, I won't lie I park like a BMW douche at the gym a lot lol

Last edited:
Do you guys worry about rock chips? Im usually on the highway mostly and my previous car had a couple of dings all over.

You guys do anything special to prevent that?

Do you guys worry about rock chips? Im usually on the highway mostly and my previous car had a couple of dings all over.

After every winter I get the front bumper resprayed. I hate clear bras. Plus I get the hookup from my bodyshop so all is good.

Not much you can do to prevent it other than a clear bra. I'm not a fan of them either.

nope 
laugh.gif

Damn thats super aggressive.  What size tires did you go with? I ordered 275/30 295/30
What an idiot 
laugh.gif

I went with 245/35 and 275/30 for a nice little stretch and poke, Ill try to get some more pics up tomorrow. 

Last edited:
What an idiot 
laugh.gif

I went with 245/35 and 275/30 for a nice little stretch and poke, Ill try to get some more pics up tomorrow. 
laugh.gif

Shoulda gone 255/35 275/30 to keep the factory specs of having the rear be 2 sizes bigger than the front

laugh.gif

Shoulda gone 255/35 275/30 to keep the factory specs of having the rear be 2 sizes bigger than the front
255/35 would be slightly taller so I wouldn't have been able to go as low in the front, plus the stretch wouldn't have matched up either and looked a little weird. Go through the aggressive fitment thread and you'll see a lot of guys with those sizes.

Speaking of, I see you trying to troll me on there 
laugh.gif
 I was about to do the same to you in the rub index thread lol

But after seeing those pics you took, you are going to have to run some kind of spacer more than likely, which shouldn't be a problem with what you're trying to fit. 

Two new mods.

Set of Wk1 srt rims

And the rear jeep logo was deleted (had to have the panel filled bc the stock badge is recessed in the panel)

Before:

After:

Also threw on a set of gloss black reps. :D

And I had to get a show n go license plate holder. NYPD railed me for 6 or 7 tickets in 1 week a couple months ago.

Love the switch up on the plate as well very clean

Back
Top Bottom