sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

good ******* lord what a beauty 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  I need this in my life!!!!
haven't been active in this thread in a while, but was wondering if you guys had ever heard of Turo. it's basically like air b&b for cars.

i made the mistake of loaning out my engagement ring money to a childhood friend with the promise that i'd get it back by summertime. about a month ago he hit me up and said that he wouldn't be able to have it until the end of the year
mean.gif
can't be too mad though, because i knew it was a risk loaning it out in the first place.

anyway, the past month or so, i was scrambling to put together as much money as possible. i had heard of Turo a while ago and told my friends about it before, because i'd seen some cool cars on there that we considered renting for a day or so. my friend suggested i rent my car out since i was in need of money. i absolutely cherish my car even though it's getting old now (c63) and at first i was like hell no, but eventually i figured why not give it a shot since i needed the money. i've only rented it out for just under 2 weeks now and already made over $1300.

i've since managed to get all the money i need together for the ring and will be taking my car down off of Turo. i'll be real with you and say that i don't think you can necessarily expect to make $1500 every 2 weeks like i was on pace to do unless you have a car that a lot of people will want to try and test out. mine is matte wrapped with aftermarket mods and power upgrades and in the 2 weeks i had my car up for rent, not a single day went by where it wasn't rented at least partially for the day. from my basic research, it seems like a lot of bigger vehicles get rented out more often (probably for moving purposes).

both the renter and the rentee take out insurance for the rental through turo and your own insurance doesn't get touched at all if anything happens during the rental.

you can check the site out and i am shamelessly going to plug my referral code:

https://turo.com/referral?code=159250rfl1lV

check the site out and see what cars are available in your area for rental or you can try renting your own car out and try and make some extra cash.

You get $25 off your first rental if you sign up through my link and I get $25 off a future rental too. Just hoping enough of you guys sign up and use it so I can eventually rent a Ferrari or Aston Martin near me for free and dog the hell out of it
laugh.gif
I've done Turo before.  My girl was going to rent me an Audi R8 for my bday to drive around but someone rented it last minute.  Decided to just save some cash and rent a Boxster and cruise around Malibu for a day.  
laugh.gif
  Still had fun nonetheless.  

When i have some time, i might try and rent a few 911s on there.

My sister's B5 A4 was/is bulletproof. Basically no major issues from when it was bought at 20K to now at 120K in a little under 5 years. I heard B7's were tanks too.

My jaw literally dropped when i saw him pulling into the parking lot with the RS. First time seeing one in person.  I mean i knew the guy had some money but i had no idea.  Wonder what else he's got that he's not telling us about. I know he has a 991 GT3 as well

Last edited:
I thought it was a Turbo based on the vent behind the door... I thought only the Turbo's had that vent... Actually was thinking it as a GT2 RS...

******* beautiful though
nthat.gif
Yea all the 991 GT3 RS have that vent.

There isn't a GT2 RS in the current gen yet. It's set to release in 2018

Enlarged photo for your viewing pleasure.

41ecec11_unspecified-8.jpeg

Last edited:
So some real life stuff has happened over the past 2 weeks .... I now live in orlando and i turned the m3 in , cant afford the payments anymore , heres your chance to take shots ....situation has alrdy humbled me . Update on quitting the xans , still going strong and didnt have any issues after quitting cold turkey when i posted here that i quit , letting the trees out my system now , and at the end hopefully i can even kick my cigarette habit , those are for those who have followed my posts and truly care ....those educated / humble few that i hope to follow the footsteps of. Either way my NT fambs , whats the best car between 5-7k ....nothing boring , for examples sake i prefer a 2001 lexus is300/gs300 over a 2016 camry ...srs . I think my best bet might be a high mileage infiniti g35 (07-08 sedan with the g37 body) (have had 2 , great cars) .....considering an older powerstroke diesel pickup , posting here for input and perhaps cars that are very nice / good / fast / special in that price range .....i like hondas stanced out as well , its crazy cause i literally go from looking up is300/gs300/powerstroke diesel/honda civic/Accord/rsx to g bodies with hydraulics lol, help car thread

So some real life stuff has happened over the past 2 weeks .... I now live in orlando and i turned the m3 in , cant afford the payments anymore , heres your chance to take shots ....situation has alrdy humbled me . Update on quitting the xans , still going strong and didnt have any issues after quitting cold turkey when i posted here that i quit , letting the trees out my system now , and at the end hopefully i can even kick my cigarette habit , those are for those who have followed my posts and truly care ....those educated / humble few that i hope to follow the footsteps of. Either way my NT fambs , whats the best car between 5-7k ....nothing boring , for examples sake i prefer a 2001 lexus is300/gs300 over a 2016 camry ...srs . I think my best bet might be a high mileage infiniti g35 (07-08 sedan with the g37 body) (have had 2 , great cars) .....considering an older powerstroke diesel pickup , posting here for input and perhaps cars that are very nice / good / fast / special in that price range .....i like hondas stanced out as well , its crazy cause i literally go from looking up is300/gs300/powerstroke diesel/honda civic/Accord/rsx to g bodies with hydraulics lol, help car thread

No one here is gonna take shots at you man.

Looks like you're on the road of getting your life together, no one can knock that.

Good luck fam, stay up.

What about a TL?

Last edited:
Same poster here different account.

I wish someone in here would come at ya neck because of that first part.

Nah bro cheer up good things end so something way better comes into your path. As long as you had fun owning the M for the "ultimate driving experience" that's all that matters.

Your young focus on life first, cars and other dope ish will come later

Last edited:
Glad you're doing well with the Xanex situation.

for 5-7k fun car i would say G35 coupe, 350z, maybe s2k if you can find a clean title one for that price, E36 M3

Last edited:
Yeah ive had 2 other infinitis of those years , two 07 sedans on with 40k ....traded it in and got one with 107k to save a couple hundred dollars per month and it rode beautifully , just like the lower mileage one , thanks for the support and well wishes my bros , nelson i shouldve mentioned that a 350z would be my first choice but i need a backseat , always loved those cars , ive considered an e36 m3 and a e46 330i coupe but hows the repairs for those cars in regards to price to fix / electrical stuff / little things that can go out (like sensors were always getting messed up in the infinitis but they continued driving) ....in a perfect world ill buy an e46 330ci coupe and call it a day but im worried about a bad engine or transmission = pointless repair due to cost of repair vs cost of vehicle , thats why im aiming toward lexus or infiniti , i feel theyre the nicest , reliable cars ....lexus much more reliable i think though . Now that i mention it i wonder if the nicer model ls430's have gone down in price i think its 02-05 that model is tooooo nice , i like TL's as well nawzlew but im worried about those transmissions i see a lot of calls at work for those cars and they always say transmission or leaking oil but the tl / tsx are mad nice , OGMC thanks for the support as well my dude and thats the plan .....got tired of the car payment and crazy rent in miami where i grew up ....came to moms house in orlando that she has a big house compared to what we grew up in now (nothing crazy a 4br/2bath with 2 car garage) ....having a garage in miami = rich honestly atleast the standards ive lived my first 27 years at im sure there were some garages in pembroke pines or kendall and even miami lakes but i was never at those houses lol , the plan now is to buy stuff cash instead of financing / owing someone money ....need a car / pickup / jet ski / 4 wheeler ....none of them will be brand new . Thanks once again my friends for the support and input !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom