\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nah they're out there for 7 to 9k with decent miles. Just gotta talk them down on the price.

And if he's fine with a 4 door those are dirt cheap

Prefer the 4 door , i think the g sedans are wayyy nicer than the coupes cause the 350/370z > g35/37 coupe
Especialllyyyyyyy the 370z

I'll trade out the S65 for a N54 
nerd.gif
u better than this papi
His M card has been revoked

Last edited:
Glad you're doing well with the Xanex situation.

for 5-7k fun car i would say G35 coupe, 350z, maybe s2k if you can find a clean title one for that price, E36 M3

I have literally never seen an s2000 go for less than 10k even with 120k+ miles :lol:

I have literally never seen an s2000 go for less than 10k even with 120k+ miles
laugh.gif
They're out there. But prices have definitely gone up in the last few years.

I bought my AP1 from the original owner, completely stock, white on black/red interior with 29k miles for $12,000 back in 2009.  It was definitely a great deal at the time but now it would probably be like 25k

@iLLiCiT305 which powerstroke you looking to cop
nerd.gif
7.3 preferably even though the 6.0 sounds the best.....ill literally get any 7.3 diesel though but i gotta drive to miami from orlando sometimes now so i would probably get a lil 4 banger just for that as well .....but eventually the thought of a 4 wheeler in the bed and a jet ski on a trailer one or two weeknds every month down to miami from here with my friends / girls would be mad fun .

Last edited:
Nah not at all.  I mean the 996 turbo i drove a couple weeks ago was fast as hell (550hp evolution package) but overall i definitely don't like the looks and the interior was pretty trash compared to 997
Honestly the facelift looks a lot worse than the fried egg. It did drop at the worst time, being water cooled, and rustling every 911 fan's jimmies for having Boxster lamps.

Interior is like a late 90's Ford Taurus.

Whats wrong with the n54 fam
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I remember the vid boston posted of a 335

making 800 whp
smokin.gif
brb selling my 540i

srsly though an M3 with an N54 doesn't soud like a bad idea. Most of the modded 335s around here will dunk on GT-Rs for days. Even seen some LS2 E30s.

@iLLiCiT305

If you can find a good deal, an old E46 330ci would be fresh.

Last edited:
Audi reliability is a lot better now a days than the early 2000s.  

If you're looking at the A3 specifically, the earlier A3s had turbo issues because of the needle design.  They redesigned the needle and fixed the issue.The A4's on the other hand are much more reliable since that's their bread and butter.  If you end up getting a more recent S4, it should be pretty rock solid since they're supercharged and not turbo.

I personally have an A5 and it's been solid for me for 3 years so far.

Thanks man! Ill be getting either a new audi or something with less than 5k miles lol

Whats wrong with the n54 fam
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I remember the vid boston posted of a 335

making 800 whp
smokin.gif
brb selling my 540i

srsly though an M3 with an N54 doesn't soud like a bad idea. Most of the modded 335s around here will dunk on GT-Rs for days. Even seen some LS2 E30s.

@iLLiCiT305

If you can find a good deal, an old E46 330ci would be fresh.
Don't get me wrong i think 335s are awesome cars (especially for the money) and the N54 is a beast of a motor.

But regardless of the fact that they are very easy to make faster than an M3, they will never look/sound/handle like an M3.  And the interiors are completely different, much more so than i imaged they would be before i actually sat in both cars.  I've gotten to see both right next to each other many times as two of my best friends have 335s, and t's amazing how similar yet so much different the E92 M3 is compared to the E92 335

Last edited:
OK, with all this 335i talk, you've got me interested. I see the 2007 and 2008s around here going for around 12 to 14 grand USD with around 100,000 KM. Seems like a good price for what you get. So, what's the catch with these? Are they reliable? Do they have issues? School me on these NT, I've been thinking of selling the Lightning.

Last edited:
They are as reliable as most other BMWs to me.

The main things you want to worry about are

The HPFP which there is a warranty on but i forgot the details so a high mileage one might be out of the window.

The turbo waste gates begin to rattle after sometime. If you are gonna swap the turbos or go single turbo this would be a good time to do so.

And you kinda want to walnut blast your valves. My brother did it and it made a huge difference. I never heard of it until this car so I don't know if its a common thing with other cars or not.

Other than that its normal maintenance to me but because its a BMW its a little more expensive.

OK, with all this 335i talk, you've got me interested. I see the 2007 and 2008s around here going for around 12 to 14 grand USD with around 100,000 KM. Seems like a good price for what you get. So, what's the catch with these? Are they reliable? Do they have issues? School me on these NT, I've been thinking of selling the Lightning.
Slicknick is right on all accounts of his post.

The Turbo waste gate rattle is not that big of an issue. If you have JB4, which why would you not if you own a 335, you can actually adjust the wastegates to get rid of the rattle in most cases. If not, it's just just an annoying noise but won't actually damage the turbos for a LONG time.  And most 335 have probably had the Fuel pump and turbos replaced under warranty anyway.

It's definitely a really nice car with tons of power potential and very fun to drive.  My buddy just picked up a Space Gray one, 6 speed (a must have), fully loaded, from original owner, all stock, for $14,000 with 61k miles. Being that it's a manual, it was a great deal.  People around here want 12-13k for the same car with 120k miles.

If i had a 15k budget for a car, 335 would be my choice hands down.

Last edited:

Went and picked up the Volk CE28N's. Either my scale is way off, or it's showing these wheels as 12.8lbs. Tires are 225/45/18's that weigh 26lbs. I don't really care about weight of wheels, but for 18" wheels the weight of these is nuts. I couldn't find any info on the specs so I was curious

Last edited:
did a quick search and found 19's not too far but off those are some light *** wheels :lol:

6507609373_8f69590a87_b.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you got everything sorted out bro, but damn you gonna let a repo go on your credit? See if the bank will work with you or something.

I was able to work something out with the bank and dealer where the car got the warranty repair luckily , i want a e46 330 guise but how bad & often will repairs be?

So I took my TSX to an indy mechanic to get it checked out in case there was something else wrong with the car. Also my "maintenance required" light has been on for some time so I think it needs a tune up. The guy really said that it was going to be $75 just to get it checked out and that the required tune up was going to be $400.

This guy is out of his mind, I hit him with the...

mase-gif.gif

nice :smokin

yea the water got in the engine bay and the dashboard :smh:

Do you have any side shots of the car?

I'm thinking of just doing 20% on the sides and 5% in the back window. What tint film did you use?
The floods were that bad in your area? :x

Sorry, but that's the only shot of the car I have at the moment. The tint shop I went to offered SunTek film, I got the CXP18.

Back
Top Bottom