\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

nerd.gif

///M Gang 
glasses.gif

I hate that the Meisters don't come with center caps, been looking for replacements.

[thread="266081"] [/thread]
Plan to get an actual car soon.

what you going to pick up  :nerd:
two door Impala or a foxbody mustang.

man I love the foxbody mustangs, what year impala tho :nerd:
77/79 impala caprice

It'll be like finding a rare Pokemon cuz they pop up in craigslist every now and then .

Most out of town. I've found several in my price range but they are outta state.

Lowered on eibach

Catless 3.5inch DP on Wednesday plus stage 2 245bhp

Nice stuff, liking your decisions on the build.

I'm having mine lowered on mountune springs next week while I get new rubber put on. Then, I'll throw Rally Armor flaps on after. I drive mine through the Canadian winters, and black paint is murder to keep even remotely clean. Figure the flaps will help a small amount.

Nice stuff, liking your decisions on the build.

I'm having mine lowered on mountune springs next week while I get new rubber put on. Then, I'll throw Rally Armor flaps on after. I drive mine through the Canadian winters, and black paint is murder to keep even remotely clean. Figure the flaps will help a small amount.

Great choice, eibach make mountunes springs ;-)

77/79 impala caprice

It'll be like finding a rare Pokemon cuz they pop up in craigslist every now and then .

Most out of town. I've found several in my price range but they are outta state.
Just grab a decent 5 speed fox fam. Your gonna love it. Im thinking of selling my car save and buy a notch

Now that we know the Toyota 86/Subaru BRZ will be returning for a second generation of driving fun, talk has turned to what will set the next version apart from the current lightweight sports coupe. Luckily, Tetsuya Tada, the mastermind behind the Toyobaru, is more than happy to set the rumor mill spinning with coy hints.

"The whole package as a new generation 86…[we] want to make everyone go wow, and beyond expectations," Tada, who is colloquially known as the father of the 86, told Australia's MOTOR via a translator. “We have started planning the next generation 86 [but to] try to provide something beyond people’s expectation is not easy,”

For starters, Tada says the next 86/GT86/Subaru BRZ (but no longer Scion FR-S, RIP) will certainly be lighter than the current model. "[T]here is a big weight loss to the body itself [that] will [be] done,” he said. When asked if the team could bring the car down to the current MX-5 Miata's barely-over-one-ton curb weight, Tada reportedly replied with a smile. “I will try to do my best.”

In terms of powertrain, Tada didn't rule out some sort of hybrid system—but don't expect to see the Prius's plebeian setup reappropriated for Toyobaru duty, either. Any supplemental electric propulsion system, Tada said, would need to be, shall we say, shocking.

"Hybrid could be a part of the answer but if [we] provide just a normal hybrid it make no one surprise[d]," he said. When pressed on whether the car could use a LaFerrari-like arrangement with an electric motor boosting the gas engine's output, he said, “It’s a good idea but it is not surprising as [we] want to make."

Indeed, if there was one takeaway from Tada's chat, it's that Toyobaru fans should expect the unexpected when the new car finally shows up.

“It will definitely be above the fans’ expectation," he said, "because if you supply what all the fans really want, nobody gets really surprised or impressed. So wait and see, we provide something that will be really surpris[ing].” Here's hoping that includes a shooting brake version.

77/79 impala caprice

Just grab a decent 5 speed fox fam. Your gonna love it. Im thinking of selling my car save and buy a notch
I really wouldn't mind coppin a notch
But the impala/caprice really would be my first option. And those are the only two cars I narrowed it down to.

Just want something different and do it different than most box chevy owners would

But the impala/caprice really would be my first option. And those are the only two cars I narrowed it down to.

Just want something different and do it different than most box chevy owners would
Theyre both complete oposites fam :lol:
Im not sure what diffrent means because im not familiar with your location and what the car scene is out there is looking like but go fox fam trust me getting sideways>cruising

Pretty damn happy with the fitment of the wheels. Specs turned out to be perfect. I can't ******* believe they don't rub at all. And i took some corners pretty hard too, still no rubs.

running a 12.5mm spacer in the front because the tires were hitting the springs and it's the smallest i had, might order like a 8mm or 10mm to put on but i don't think the 12.5 looks bad at all

Theyre both complete oposites fam
laugh.gif

Im not sure what diffrent means because im not familiar with your location and what the car scene is out there is looking like but go fox fam trust me getting sideways>cruising
I mean lots of those box chevys have serious engine work, power is cheaper in a chevy too

E

Theyre both complete oposites fam :lol:
your right they are completely different but somehow I want to have the impala an "all in one car" during the time I own it

Extreme sleeper with an oem look both inside and out. (Except for wheels n tires)

Our car scene out has a little of everything

Quite a few subarus and evos

ill see a ///M car every now and then

Lot of challengers n corvettes

Stock old school cars

Lowriders

Rarely see Donks anymore

Custom duallies etc.

Back
Top Bottom