\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yo NT, my parents want to get my brother a late graduation gift.
Recommend me some 4 door sedans for under 20k (auto preferred over manual b/c my brother doesn't drive as well with manual)

My parents were thinking of Mazda 3 or Hyundai Sonata, but you guys have any other recommendations?
I was thinking of an Evo or Subaru WRX STI but for under 20k, they'll probably have a lot of miles.

Any other recommends?

Recommend me some 4 door sedans for under 20k (auto preferred over manual b/c my brother doesn't drive as well with manual)

My parents were thinking of Mazda 3 or Hyundai Sonata, but you guys have any other recommendations?
I was thinking of an Evo or Subaru WRX STI but for under 20k, they'll probably have a lot of miles.

Any other recommends?

Originally Posted by DieselG5

bimmerfesteast20114502.jpg

dsc00956ag.jpg
louiexu.jpg
i saw your post on bimmerfest before i saw it here
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Any other recommends?
Audi B6 S4 or B7 A4? 

Any other recommends?
Audi B6 S4 or B7 A4? 

Any other recommends?
Audi B6 S4 or B7 A4? 

Any other recommends?
cadillac cts, bmw 3 series 

Any other recommends?

Any other recommends?

Any other recommends?
If he dosent drive well with a manual, I would say an Evo or STI is out of  the question.

I dont know if your brother is a Cadillac kind of guy, but I suggest test driving a gently used 2003/2004 Seville STS or SLS. They are EXTREMELY easy to drive, handle well in rain & snow, cheap to insure(Insurance is even cheaper for an SLS), have great crash test ratings (front and side) and because its made in America parts are easy to come by and repairs can be fixed fast (unlike some imported counterparts). 

IMO these cars provide absolutley the most bang for your buck out of any used car avalible in America. A pristine example with less than 30k will only run your parents about 13-15k.

What ever your parents do dont let them buy new. As far as depreciation is concerned its always better to buy a gently used luxury car over a new compact.  

Any other recommends?
If he dosent drive well with a manual, I would say an Evo or STI is out of  the question.

I dont know if your brother is a Cadillac kind of guy, but I suggest test driving a gently used 2003/2004 Seville STS or SLS. They are EXTREMELY easy to drive, handle well in rain & snow, cheap to insure(Insurance is even cheaper for an SLS), have great crash test ratings (front and side) and because its made in America parts are easy to come by and repairs can be fixed fast (unlike some imported counterparts). 

IMO these cars provide absolutley the most bang for your buck out of any used car avalible in America. A pristine example with less than 30k will only run your parents about 13-15k.

What ever your parents do dont let them buy new. As far as depreciation is concerned its always better to buy a gently used luxury car over a new compact.  

Any other recommends?

Back
Top Bottom