\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Wasn't referring to you when I said it, you've mentioned the variety of cars you've already owned so I know why the list is all over the place. Just saying in general, especially in my project car's community there are an influx of new owners who seem to have purchased the car for all the wrong reasons. Explains Subaru's recent consecutive record-breaking sales.

I think I mentioned I was in a group chat with about 40-50 '15+WRX/STi owners. I left that group December 2015 as soon as that one dude started putting a front mount intercooler on his stock turbo STi and bagging it with fender flares. Had a bud of mine who owned a dope STi and now it's ruined (On bags, swapped for a WRX trunk and threw a huge APR wing on it, huge APR front splitter bigger than Subaru USA's very own TT car. And he's basically stock, engine-wise.

I knew the apple didn't fall far from the tree so I just couldn't bear that chat anymore. Wish I would have gotten invited to a much more technical and performance-orientated form of discussions so I can probably learn a thing or two.

But, meh, I'll just continue to try to be as original as possible. I'm still debating on pulling the trigger on that build, it took me so much time to put everything together and I would need all those parts in so I can cera-coat them in time and powder coat a few parts as well.

If I'm not mistaken, won't adding a front mount intercooler increase turbo lag on the stock system?

Yes, and add unnecessary weight. Basically you're modding backwards.

You won't need a FMIC until you're closer to 500WHP.

Last edited:

:nerd:

Since you put "bus lengths" on a modded srt jeep with a stock sti...

What happened on Thursday man?
:nerd:

Last edited:
:nerd: :nerd:

On anther note, scheduled my legendary suspension install for Tuesday-Wednesday. Dropping her off Monday night :smokin

Bucky Lasek's own glorified Öhlins Coils :smokin and SuperPro rear LCA's and toe arms. Then I'll let the coils settle for a week or so, then it'll be time for the bushing installs for moarr Caster, stability and control. I can't even fathom how it's going to feel once it's all said and done.

And then....Ehhh I'll leave this part out

Last edited:
I just always liked them and I wanted a brand new one since they hold their value so well. And it just so happened that I was one of the few in the entire World (1,000 to be exact) to have the opportunity to be able to snatch my current project car up.

every time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom