\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I've been looking for a 2002-2004 acura tl. Its just something about them *shrugs*
you wont be disappointed.. i cant speak for the 01-03 ones but i love my 04. you can get one with decent mileage for around 10,000. i want the charger scatpack next though 

My Uncle had a 2003 TL Type-S and it was really nice and pretty quick, but they have terrible transmissions.
Yea I heard but the transmissions not really expensive. I'll get one and change it out. I've been thinking about getting one with a salvage title and just work on. But the salvage titles scare me a little.

you wont be disappointed.. i cant speak for the 01-03 ones but i love my 04. you can get one with decent mileage for around 10,000. i want the charger scatpack next though 
Yea i like em all just 01-03 i know more about and actually drove before. But I'll take a newer one if it was presented to me in the right situation.

They definitely have garbage transmissions and it's really not that cheap to replace. Gonna end up with more money into the car than the car is even worth.  Get an 04+ TSX or a 04+ Manual TL.

They definitely have garbage transmissions and it's really not that cheap to replace. Gonna end up with more money into the car than the car is even worth.  Get an 04+ TSX or a 04+ Manual TL.
If you're recommending a 1st gen TSX, I would stay away from the 04-05. I have an '04 so I know what's up, get an 06-08 instead, the refresh looks much better too. :wink:

^^ I think I can make that happen :lol:

OK, here's the list of vehicles I'm considering:

2006-2009 Jeep GC SRT8
2006-2009 Trailblazer SS
2011-2014 Mustang GT (5.0)
2010+ Camaro SS
2008+ Subaru STi Hatch
2004-2006 Dodge Ram SRT10 (Not really a serious contender, but I found a nice one)

So, your favorite Canadian needs a whip for the next 4 years. It's gotta be fairly reliable, and I don't want to be constantly fixing it. It needs to be somewhat quick, and fun to drive, or I'll get bored quick, and sell it :lol: . It rarely snows here during winter, but it does rain a lot. So, AWD is appealing, but not necessary. I loved my old TBSS, hence why it and the Jeep are on the list, but I'm leaning towards the Mustang. I would love to hear your guys' thoughts! If you wanna suggest something else, my budget is around 25 grand USD

I know you like sport trucks/SUVs so I'd say GMC Sy/Ty... But you also mentioned fairly reliable :lol:

Man I love the way the tsx looks when it's slammed and with a nice set of wheels... Sometimes more than the TL. If you do get one slam it and throw some varrstoen es7's on it [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Porsche not playing games
mean.gif

I NEED THIS

EDIT:

4S looking like a 911 
mean.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
^^ I think I can make that happen :lol:

OK, here's the list of vehicles I'm considering:

2006-2009 Jeep GC SRT8
2006-2009 Trailblazer SS
2011-2014 Mustang GT (5.0)
2010+ Camaro SS
2008+ Subaru STi Hatch
2004-2006 Dodge Ram SRT10 (Not really a serious contender, but I found a nice one)

So, your favorite Canadian needs a whip for the next 4 years. It's gotta be fairly reliable, and I don't want to be constantly fixing it. It needs to be somewhat quick, and fun to drive, or I'll get bored quick, and sell it :lol: . It rarely snows here during winter, but it does rain a lot. So, AWD is appealing, but not necessary. I loved my old TBSS, hence why it and the Jeep are on the list, but I'm leaning towards the Mustang. I would love to hear your guys' thoughts! If you wanna suggest something else, my budget is around 25 grand USD

I know you like sport trucks/SUVs so I'd say GMC Sy/Ty... But you also mentioned fairly reliable :lol:

This list is pretty all over the place tbh :lol:

Buy what you like, fam. One thing I can't stand is posers and hypebeasts getting into cars for no reason other than because it's popular atm or you're being influenced by others.

I had no idea new Gen STi's were even out when I went car shopping for mine.

I just always liked them and I wanted a brand new one since they hold their value so well. And it just so happened that I was one of the few in the entire World (1,000 to be exact) to have the opportunity to be able to snatch my current project car up.

Last edited:
84k is not bad at all for that panamera reading how it's been's performing here. Would I buy one? Probably not.

146k is not bad for that 911 with what it offers in not only performance, but luxury and driving experience.

DBS' go for more than twice that with the same slightly tweaked engine as a DB9 which is around 200 for a base model (Also V12V, Vanquish, Rapide engine) :smh:. They're also being discontinued but I'm super stoked for what its reincarnation will be.

I will tell you that the driving experience(Especially of a 6-speed model) cannot be matched, aside from some other supercars of course. And definitely hypercars exceeding that. Every car you buy you should expect and get something in particular out of it.

:lol: . I love the Typhoon, but yea, I'd only have one as a toy.

This list is pretty all over the place tbh :lol:

Buy what you like, fam. One thing I can't stand is posers and hypebeasts getting into cars for no reason other than because it's popular atm or you're being influenced by others.

I had no idea new Gen STi's were even out when I went car shopping for mine.

I just always liked them and I wanted a brand new one since they hold their value so well. And it just so happened that I was one of the few in the entire World (1,000 to be exact) to have the opportunity to be able to snatch my current project car up.
Trust me, the decision will be mine, and mine alone. As far as my list, I honestly like a lot of different things. I've had lifted suv's, fast SUVs, many sport trucks, lowriders, rice rockets, and everything in between. Cool is cool, no matter the genre, or name plate, I don't confine myself, there's too many awesome vehicles out there I'd miss out on.

Get the stang man you've had enough trucks!
:lol:

Test drove a 2014 Mustang GT, a 2012 Boss 302 Mustang, and a 2011 Camaro SS today. Camaro is definitely off the list, I was feeling both Mustangs more. LOVED the Boss, and the 2014 5.0 was great too, just a matter of price, and whether the differences between the cars are worth the big price difference between them. The Boss would definitely hold its value better.

Regardless, I think I'm gonna go with a 5.0 Stang of some sort. It's kinda cool coming full circle, since I've previously owned 2 foxbody 5.0s. The differences between the 2 are huge :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom