\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Roadkill doing it :pimp:

Last edited:
Took some real pictures for the first time since installing the M Performance CF mirror caps and spoiler.

If you ever come down to the SF area lets get together. I want to take some shots of this beautiful piece of machinery :smokin

Ordered a B5 Blue Hellcat Charger. Got it for 2k under MSRP (**** those dealers around the NY Metro Area wanting 10k over). Gave them a deposit and the car will be delivered around the 30th.

So pumped!

Thats how its going to look.

Congrats! :smokin

Thanks @louislagerfeld

Now let's talk cleaning cars was thinking of copping a foam gun, overkill?

Thanks @louislagerfeld

Now let's talk cleaning cars was thinking of copping a foam gun, overkill?

Ha see my post right above yours. I'm on the fence of a foam gun as well.

Gentlemen get yourselves a pressure washer with at least 2600psi and an mtm hydro foam cannon with chemical guys maxi suds 2. You want at least 2600psi, if you get a lower powered pressure washer then the suds will come out watery. (Refer to the video below). And you also need the correct fitting http://www.autogeek.net/foam-cannon-how-to.html

Amazon product ASIN B004GNZYY4
A link to compare the lower and higher pressure washer foam cannons. In the write-up he states which foam cannon works for lower pressure models and high pressure models.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...n-mtm-hydro-cannon-gas-vs-electric-model.html

Took some real pictures for the first time since installing the M Performance CF mirror caps and spoiler.

If you ever come down to the SF area lets get together. I want to take some shots of this beautiful piece of machinery :smokin

photo x car summit

You going to Wekfest?

:nerd: :nerd:

Nahh not tryna drive all the way to SJ for the crowds :lol: You? I think you went last year if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

photo x car summit

You going to Wekfest?

:nerd: :nerd:

Nahh not tryna drive all the way to SJ for the crowds :lol: You? I think you went last year if I remember correctly.

Yeah, I went last year. I went late, maybe 2 or so hours before it closed. Definitely less people.

I didn't go to WFLA this year, so I'll try to make it out since it's real close.

Yeah, I went last year. I went late, maybe 2 or so hours before it closed. Definitely less people.

I didn't go to WFLA this year, so I'll try to make it out since it's real close.

Nice looking forward to your shots. Do you have a flickr page btw?

Wasn't there a turbo trim for these models?

Sure did... Base, S, GTS and a turbo...

Dated and $ in maintenance unless you want to deal with it.

Well the look i don't really business about.. However I did test drive a 2015 last week and man it's ultra sexy... Very panamera-ish...

And maintaine I would assume could be a pocket picker... But I haven't heard any horror stories from anyone yet...

But I'm waiting to actually hear one, so I can figure it out.

Anyone have a Xpel clear bra? Was thinking of getting it done because I hear Subaru paint is crap.
I got my WRX clear bra'd as soon as I got it for that specific reason. I wanted Xpel, but the shops were raping for it. I got the Suntek clear bra on the whole front end for about how much they're charging you for Xpel. I'd definitely recommend one. Almost a year with no rock chips, flies & bird iish wipe right off. Easy as hell to clean.

Anyone have a Xpel clear bra? Was thinking of getting it done because I hear Subaru paint is crap.
I got my WRX clear bra'd as soon as I got it for that specific reason. I wanted Xpel, but the shops were raping for it. I got the Suntek clear bra on the whole front end for about how much they're charging you for Xpel. I'd definitely recommend one. Almost a year with no rock chips, flies & bird iish wipe right off. Easy as hell to clean.

The whole thing is about $1450 for the front. Good price?

The whole thing is about $1450 for the front. Good price?
Yea, sounds like a great price for Xpel. Just cover that iish up before you get mad lol. Doesn't take much to chip it. Subie paint is paper thin.

Back
Top Bottom