\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

what do folks in here think about trucks? Seems like everyone is into sports cars.

Any opinions on the Ford F150 Raptor? I'm considering copping one of 2017 joints in the future. :nerd:

what do folks in here think about trucks? Seems like everyone is into sports cars.

Any opinions on the Ford F150 Raptor? I'm considering copping one of 2017 joints in the future.
nerd.gif
I feel like everyone should  have a truck

since I had my truck I used it for all sorts of stuff  hauling,fishing,dumping,shooting

I feel like everyone should  have a truck

since I had my truck I used it for all sorts of stuff  hauling,fishing,dumping,shooting

^ Not everyone. . . Have you seen some of the soccer moms who cause damage with SUV?

I drive a truck and absolutely love it. I came from a smaller typical sports car and I found it fun but out grew it due to my lifestyle. I enjoy the outdoors and the fact I never have to worry about a speed bump or dip again "priceless". I've used my truck to obtain some rare and beautiful furniture over the years for my place.I've helped friends & family do the same as well. Showing them you don't need to walk into Restoration Hardware and buy out right. It's saved me a lot of money on buying new furniture that isn't unique. I've hauled and moved misc things as well. I can't see myself not owning a truck as long as I can climb in a out of one. However I have a daily mpg sedan as well to offset my trucks thirst for gas.

2017 Raptor? It's the best over the top truck you can get for the average person. I absolutely love that truck but I prefer to personally build a truck myself to my specifics. The price they'll charge you as well as the mark up, I rather not be that guy who bought one. Don't buy it if you're not going to use it imho. I absolutely don't get why people would buy one to only drive it to the mall or just on a dirt road a typical car can venture on. I guess to each their own.

I am in the market to find an older Toyota Landcrusier with the full metal boxed body aka FJ80. I want to build one and add it to my arsenal. If I could afford it as well, I'd like to add a Lexus RC coupe to the garage but my wants out weigh my accounts.

Last edited:

Any opinions on the Ford F150 Raptor? I'm considering copping one of 2017 joints in the future. :nerd:
I mess with trucks

I'd get a ram r/t or a Silverado
Chevy went under the radar with a short bed with a 455hp 6.0 version

They even offer exhaust systems for the trucks too.

I wanted to get a 2014 Raptor before I bought my car, but the prices were still too high. Two year old models with 20k miles were still around $55k, so I started looking into a fully loaded 2014 f150 Platinum. With the 2015s coming out they were giving some crazy discounts. I made the mistake of test driving the Mustang...after that it was a wrap :lol:.

Thought this dude at my job had a raptor till I got upclose and it read twin turbo across the hood

Forgot they did that .

Nice to see some of ya'll are into the truck scene. I moved down south and all I see is trucks everywhere.

When I lived in NYC, I'll never forget the day I saw some dude hauling *** in his truck through the snow in the Bronx. It looked so bad *** compared to everyone struggling not to get stuck in the snow in their cars :x :smokin Made me wonder why there aren't more trucks in the city to begin with. I guess there aren't many trucks in the city due to the parking. Parallel parking those bad boys would be a problem :smh:

Lately, I have been seeing a lot of chicks driving trucks. Maybe I'm being sexist, but that is something I just do not understand haha.

Nice to see some of ya'll are into the truck scene. I moved down south and all I see is trucks everywhere.

When I lived in NYC, I'll never forget the day I saw some dude hauling *** in his truck through the snow in the Bronx. It looked so bad *** compared to everyone struggling not to get stuck in the snow in their cars :x :smokin Made me wonder why there aren't more trucks in the city to begin with. I guess there aren't many trucks in the city due to the parking. Parallel parking those bad boys would be a problem :smh:

Lately, I have been seeing a lot of chicks driving trucks. Maybe I'm being sexist, but that is something I just do not understand haha.
Yea man there's a good amount of folks in here that like or have a truck. I was looking at possibly getting a raptor when I was car shopping. But too expensive in my area.

Saw the cleanest mk3 supra on my way home from work friday. Been looking all weekend at the logistics of bringing a rhd 1jz over from japan.

Not the same car but same color

Those are nice. Would you be okay with RHD? I thought about it when I was looking into a car, just couldn't do it, but this was a grey market car. You would get so much attention :lol:

Last edited:
I know they have to make my ney off the vehicle but can they reall do that?

I mean of course they can if someone is silly enough to pay what they are asking but sheesh

Back
Top Bottom