\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If I had the money I would hop on that M and have it shipped to the east coast like yesterday. Super clean

Speaking of badass cars, here is a preview of a 71 Challenger we will be getting in the next few days.  

Powerplant is a 601ci Hemi with Kenny Bell supercharger, pushing over 1,000 horsepower. Has an AMG Mercedes transmission with paddle shifters.  The guy has over $400k into the build

Speaking of badass cars, here is a preview of a 71 Challenger we will be getting in the next few days.  

Powerplant is a 601ci Hemi with Kenny Bell supercharger, pushing over 1,000 horsepower. Has an AMG Mercedes transmission with paddle shifters.  The guy has over $400k into the build
damn..

THAT PRICE IS APPROACHING GT350 OR GTR LEVELS. WOULD TAKE ONE OF THOSE TWO CARS BEFORE THAT.
What are you looking at?  The guy is asking for $20,500 obo.  a GT350 is around $50K with markups right now.  
QUOTED WRONG POST. WAS REFERRING TO THE TRASH SALEEN CORVETTE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was confused at first too

but i totally agree with this. That vette is buns

mf what are you planning on doing to the g?
not too much really, just a 1.5 drop on eibach springs, stock wheels painted gunmetal, nissan grille, nismo front bumper, might shave the trunk - still 5050 on that right now.  i want a clean look, but i'm trying to avoid the ricer look as much as possible. 

How is 400K even possible in that car.

Ever looked into building a resto-mod classic car with a custom chassis and 1,000hp engine from the ground up?

I'd assume he's really in it around 300 but you would be surprised how easily it can get up there.  theres at least 50 grand into the drivetrain alone.

Not to mention the hours upon hours of labor he probably payed for the whole thing

That 55 Chevy i posted a couple of months ago, the owner gave us all of the receipts and it added up to about $180k and that car only had a 383 crate motor in it.

Last edited:
Simple. Labor is expensive. I'm sure top shops charge $150-200 an hour. You could easily sink hundreds, if not thousands of hours, into a full custom restoration on a car like that. For example, $200 x 1200 hours = $240,000 just in labor. Add in all the expensive parts, plus cost of the car, you're at 400 grand pretty quick.

Damn .that engine would most likely have custom parts starting from the block itself.

Jive only read about that being done twice

One was a Hartley bolt 4 basically a big block four banger

Another was a 902 ci v8. Big as hell :lol:

Ever looked into building a resto-mod classic car with a custom chassis and 1,000hp engine from the ground up?

I'd assume he's really in it around 300 but you would be surprised how easily it can get up there.  theres at least 50 grand into the drivetrain alone.

Not to mention the hours upon hours of labor he probably payed for the whole thing

That 55 Chevy i posted a couple of months ago, the owner gave us all of the receipts and it added up to about $180k and that car only had a 383 crate motor in it.

My idea of what it costs to do something like that has been completely shattered :lol:

I was drooling over a new M4 on my way home today when I saw a white Huracan.

Beautiful car, less aggressive in person than I thought it would be though.

Last edited:
Being that we mostly have high HP sports cars, what radar detectors are you using if any any? That Passport 360 is looking nice.

Back
Top Bottom