\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yo, those are clean.

pimp.gif

That's yours?

That's not my car, and those are OEM wheels that came with the 5 and 7 series sports package. They're 18" wheels and I'm assuming the pattern is 5 x 120.

That's not my car, and those are OEM wheels that came with the 5 and 7 series sports package. They're 18" wheels and I'm assuming the pattern is 5 x 120.

Yea, ppl on the beamer forums go crazy for those rims. You can get the replicas but I think the only problem with those are that they are a little heavier. But the official ones are fairly expensive unless you can find some on craigslist or something. But it is all up to your price range and style. I do like those rims on the e34 tho. They go pretty well with the older style of the car.

Yea, ppl on the beamer forums go crazy for those rims. You can get the replicas but I think the only problem with those are that they are a little heavier. But the official ones are fairly expensive unless you can find some on craigslist or something. But it is all up to your price range and style. I do like those rims on the e34 tho. They go pretty well with the older style of the car.

Originally Posted by chueco dtb

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Just have this iphone pic of my TL

2hhogti.jpg
What year and How you like it?? Im looking to cop an '05 or '06 w/ navi by the end of the year
Its an 04. I like the car a lot, drives good and smooth, the only gripe I have is filling up every week. But thats expected with a V6. Definitely cop a TL with Nav cause if you dont, you WILL regret your purchase. check out acurazine.com for more info on the TL, especially if you have plans to mod the car.
From reviews i didnt think it was that bad on gas?
nerd.gif
 But thanks for the info, im gonna look into that acurazine site

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Just have this iphone pic of my TL

2hhogti.jpg
What year and How you like it?? Im looking to cop an '05 or '06 w/ navi by the end of the year
Its an 04. I like the car a lot, drives good and smooth, the only gripe I have is filling up every week. But thats expected with a V6. Definitely cop a TL with Nav cause if you dont, you WILL regret your purchase. check out acurazine.com for more info on the TL, especially if you have plans to mod the car.
From reviews i didnt think it was that bad on gas?
nerd.gif
 But thanks for the info, im gonna look into that acurazine site

I drive a god damn 2008 Toyota Corolla FML. Want pics? google it. silver.

I drive a god damn 2008 Toyota Corolla FML. Want pics? google it. silver.

I'm actually a bit surprised to see everyone have such nice cars.
Here's my 94' e32

The bike rack on the e30 is mine, but my friend wanted to borrow it for the photoshoot

I'm actually a bit surprised to see everyone have such nice cars.
Here's my 94' e32

The bike rack on the e30 is mine, but my friend wanted to borrow it for the photoshoot

Back
Top Bottom