\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

39672_425899958954_781353954_4698984_7852322_n.jpg

Juve9le- How do you like your M? My step dad had an '07 and hated the thing. Traded it in for the '11 Sonata and couldn't be happier.

Juve9le- How do you like your M? My step dad had an '07 and hated the thing. Traded it in for the '11 Sonata and couldn't be happier.

I have an 09 altima 2.5 SL, I hate it so much. 4 cycl is soooo wack. Have wanted to get rid of it since like a month after I got it. All I talk about is how wack it is, and this past May/June my dad goes and buys a 10' same model. I'm like are you stupid, he claims he loves it. but idk how. 2 positives of the car are the gas mileage and the drivers seat is very comfortable. but the build quality is crappy, my center console squeaks, my ds rear window will roll down, but won't roll up from the driver controls i have to reach back and use the rear controls. Those bose sound systems makes the car rattle. its just a POS, and i had to put new tires on it at 24K, and i'm very religious about checking tire pressure and such, so the continental tires were just duds. I miss my pathfinder so much, compared to that boat. /vent/rant.

I have an 09 altima 2.5 SL, I hate it so much. 4 cycl is soooo wack. Have wanted to get rid of it since like a month after I got it. All I talk about is how wack it is, and this past May/June my dad goes and buys a 10' same model. I'm like are you stupid, he claims he loves it. but idk how. 2 positives of the car are the gas mileage and the drivers seat is very comfortable. but the build quality is crappy, my center console squeaks, my ds rear window will roll down, but won't roll up from the driver controls i have to reach back and use the rear controls. Those bose sound systems makes the car rattle. its just a POS, and i had to put new tires on it at 24K, and i'm very religious about checking tire pressure and such, so the continental tires were just duds. I miss my pathfinder so much, compared to that boat. /vent/rant.

AllenIversonFan - Where'd you get those rims from fam? I got a E34 with spokes (ugly and hard to clean), where do you think I can find something different?

AllenIversonFan - Where'd you get those rims from fam? I got a E34 with spokes (ugly and hard to clean), where do you think I can find something different?

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Depends on the look you want and what you wanna spend

Depends on the look you want and what you wanna spend

I got em from a local rim shop. I honestly dont even know the brand of em. I just walked in and he said he only got 2 sets that morning and he sold one already so I just said put em on my car. I will look tomorrow to see if I can see any branding. They are very wide 10.5 in the back. I had to roll my fenders and still if I hit a large enough bump/dip in the road they will rub. I get nothing but compliments on them tho but im pretty sure they are meant for a 7 Series.

I would say just hit up your local rim spot not Town Fair Tire/Pep Boys. But a real rim/tire shop and they should be able to hook you up with something. You have to know your offsets and everything. And they usually know what you can and cant throw on your whip.

I got em from a local rim shop. I honestly dont even know the brand of em. I just walked in and he said he only got 2 sets that morning and he sold one already so I just said put em on my car. I will look tomorrow to see if I can see any branding. They are very wide 10.5 in the back. I had to roll my fenders and still if I hit a large enough bump/dip in the road they will rub. I get nothing but compliments on them tho but im pretty sure they are meant for a 7 Series.

I would say just hit up your local rim spot not Town Fair Tire/Pep Boys. But a real rim/tire shop and they should be able to hook you up with something. You have to know your offsets and everything. And they usually know what you can and cant throw on your whip.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

a REAL rim shop would know about that already.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Thats what I was saying. Rather than just him looking around hoping things would fit, he should just go to a spot where they know what can and cant go on his type of car and then could narrow down his Rim choices.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Thats what I was saying. Rather than just him looking around hoping things would fit, he should just go to a spot where they know what can and cant go on his type of car and then could narrow down his Rim choices.

Add some M Parallels and call it a day.

pimp.gif

Add some M Parallels and call it a day.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom