\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

New wheel installed. (Dont worry cleaned up the rim after the pic was taken)

Yea I know I could have gotten it fixed for 150 but to me the 150 aint worth it taking the risk for it not matching.

My car has to be perfect. Ocd is a mutha lmao

I never curbed a wheel... until a couple weeks ago. Leaving a parking garage that I've used multiple times. I always cringe when leaving this particular garage. The exit is a tight right turn with curbs on both sides that turns into a graded decline so you can't see much of anything until you've cleared the turn.

Just got a new job and I Def want to upgrade sometime next year. I have a 13 mustang now, but I want something with remote start and rear view camera (my depth perception sucks).

I could be modest and get a 15 mustang since both of those are standard features... Or I could go yolo and get a 14 corvette with the California top, which is what I really want. I already know the payments would be stupid high though.

Had paintless dent removal done on my car today and the guy said Kurraba centre will not notice anything after he has finished and 95% of it is fixed I complained and I got it for free I think I might just leave it now and move on

I love these spaces at work. Especially since the dude that ALWAYS hog this spot, was staring at me cause I caught him slipping today lol...

Didn't know there was another fellow accord owner here :smokin

Is it stock?

Last edited:

Man how y'all curbing wheels up?  Never done it in my life, even on my beater cars. *knocks on wood*

Im glad my mirrors tilt down when i parallel park so i can see my wheels
Damn! Never knew there was such a thing. What cars have this?
my e92 does the same thing and i hate it with a passion
laugh.gif
Yea it's annoying unless you're backing up next to a curb.

Pro tip:  If you're not needing to see a curb, hit the mirror button on your door panel after you put it in reverse and the mirror will go back up to normal position so you can actually see whats behind you while backing up

Didn't know there was another fellow accord owner here :smokin

Is it stock?
All stock at the moment, except for the headlights since the stock ones suck...

Anything done to yours?

Performance wise just added a 22mm rear sway bar. Looks wise just swapped all the interior and license plates bulbs for led's, retrofit foglights and hid's. A drop and new wheels are next on the list.

Found this VW showcase place today. Only pics I took. They also had this sick driving simulator that was on a course. Had 3 monitors and the chair moving. Game was super hard, turning was incredibly direct..I thought I did bad and the worker said I did really good, felt like I was going really slow :lol:

Last edited:
I love these spaces at work. Especially since the dude that ALWAYS hog this spot, was staring at me cause I caught him slipping today lol...
Preach! I park in the same spot at school everyday, end spot so I can park right on the line, leaving a lot of room beside me for the other car that can park beside me.

Found this VW showcase place today. Only pics I took. They also had this sick driving simulator that was on a course. Had 3 monitors and the chair moving. Game was super hard, turning was incredibly direct..I thought I did bad and the worker said I did really good, felt like I was going really slow :lol:

Dope!

Man we just bought a super clean 997 Turbo for a ridiculous deal. Black on Black 6-speed.  Makes me more pissed about the bank situation, could be mine

Back
Top Bottom