\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got it washed today :smokin

Man we just bought a super clean 997 Turbo for a ridiculous deal. Black on Black 6-speed.  Makes me more pissed about the bank situation, could be mine
don't trip fam your gonna get it one day. Everyone here knows it.the way I look at it. If you can't/weren't able to get it today that should keep you motivated and grinding harder to buy that car with you right own paper. Besides in the mean time you can still stack scrilla for go fast parts for when you do get it.

Man we just bought a super clean 997 Turbo for a ridiculous deal. Black on Black 6-speed.  Makes me more pissed about the bank situation, could be mine

Can u negotiate with your boss to maybe let u buy it on some type of Payment plan?

Didn't know there was another fellow accord owner here :smokin

Is it stock?
All stock at the moment, except for the headlights since the stock ones suck...

Anything done to yours?

Performance wise just added a 22mm rear sway bar. Looks wise just swapped all the interior and license plates bulbs for led's, retrofit foglights and hid's. A drop and new wheels are next on the list.

V6s?

Pulled the trigger yesterday.. not a bad turnaround in less than a week. I went from my transmission needing to be rebuilt on my cheap beater Explorer.. to having a "new" car.

'15 Fiesta ST with 7k miles. It checked off all the boxes for me right now.. inexpensive, fun to drive, solid gas mileage, and a newer car. I'm pretty happy all things considered.

It's a blast to drive. Handles really well, the turbo is nice, and I'm surprisingly comfortable in it considering I'm a bigger guy.

Feels good, man.

Pulled the trigger yesterday.. not a bad turnaround in less than a week. I went from my transmission needing to be rebuilt on my cheap beater Explorer.. to having a "new" car.

'15 Fiesta ST with 7k miles. It checked off all the boxes for me right now.. inexpensive, fun to drive, solid gas mileage, and a newer car. I'm pretty happy all things considered.

It's a blast to drive. Handles really well, the turbo is nice, and I'm surprisingly comfortable in it considering I'm a bigger guy.

Feels good, man.

Congrats homie! Hot hatch gang :pimp:

I recently hit 1k miles on my GTI so my engine is finally "broken in". Been keeping it under 4K RPMs and finally let it loose today while merging lanes. My GAWD this thing has so much torque on the lower end. And once the turbo started to spool up :pimp: :pimp:

Granted I'm coming from a Honda Civic but still :lol:

Feels good, man.

Congrats homie! Hot hatch gang :pimp:

I recently hit 1k miles on my GTI so my engine is finally "broken in". Been keeping it under 4K RPMs and finally let it loose today while merging lanes. My GAWD this thing has so much torque on the lower end. And once the turbo started to spool up :pimp: :pimp:

Granted I'm coming from a Honda Civic but still :lol:

You don't come around NTWT anymore :smh:...

Yeah, I'm considering it. Are you guys auto?

I'm auto also only cause I don't know how to drive a stick. :\

Put on an exhaust, pre-cats, midpipe, lightweight wheels and a drop with the sway bar and you got yourself a fun little ride imo for a budget.

Congrats on the new whip big j 33 big j 33 !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom