\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

after attending the auto show last night here in Houston, i think its clear that my next vehicle will be a SUV or Truck being that I'm 6'4 and I feel more comfortable in a SUV and a truck than a Sedan.

I've been looking at the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT and the Overland and my question is what's the best year SRT to buy?

There's a guy selling an takeda intake on the honda forums. I didn't want to spend any money on this car modding it but for $60 I don't think I can pass up on that.

why do our laws gotta be so strict fam
mean.gif
Speaking of that, i learned that we won't be able to rock no license plates by leaving the temp reg tag in the front window any more starting in January 2018.  From now on a dealer will have to put a temporary reg license plate on the car that has an expiration date on it, so now a cop will immediately know that you should have your plates on, rather than just seeing the temp tag in the front window and leaving you alone. 
mean.gif

i've never taken my dealer plates off my M3 or Turbo
What year is your porsche @nelson999

Last edited:
Mr JWW is a good youtuber with heavier than usual pockets and really good production. He's a little more serious than salomondirin but really good in a different way

why do our laws gotta be so strict fam :smh:
Speaking of that, i learned that we won't be able to rock no license plates by leaving the temp reg tag in the front window any more starting in January 2018.  From now on a dealer will have to put a temporary reg license plate on the car that has an expiration date on it, so now a cop will immediately know that you should have your plates on, rather than just seeing the temp tag in the front window and leaving you alone. :smh:

i've never taken my dealer plates off my M3 or Turbo

What year is your porsche @nelson999

State losing too much money from people evading tolls and such. It's a shame.

State losing too much money from people evading tolls and such. It's a shame.
Greedy *** state smh.

Oh well. i just ordered custom plates since ill have to take the dealer plate off.  I got 'FLAT6 TT' was pretty surprised it was available.

Last edited:
So it's April 6th, and my 2008 Audi A4 still hasn't had any problems. Where were the haters at that bashed me for purchasing this whip back in November?

:nerd:

coming up on 100k?

108K on the dash

You haven't even had the car six months yet. I wasn't one of the ones "bashing" you but celebrating a few months of no problems is kinda silly tbh. Come back in a year

Okay deal.

I don't even know the specifics but a 9 year old car?

Yeah, you're bound to have issues esp on a European car that old lol

I'm an Audi owner btw [emoji]128517[/emoji]

What are common issues with A4's?

Just stay ahead of maintenance, you'll be fine. Folks overreact when you mention used luxury. At the same time you've only had the car for a few months, what the hell :lol:. Making a post like you've had it for years.

Yeah but Volkswagen wants $122 for a "detailed" inspection. Yikes. Yeah i had the car for a few months but i was bashed for the purchase. "Who the hell would buy a car with 106K on the dash and blah blah". People act like European cars are crap. No matter the manufacturer, your gonna' have issues if your not on top of maintenance.

Last edited:
Interesting stuff, not sure if cquartz or a ceramic coating protects against graffiti but how often will someone actually spray paint your car unless they have a real hate for you lol

And if anyone is in the market for a ZL1 this guy sells them at msrp and ships anywhere in the country.

Came outside to my car only to see this.

Swear this has to be one of the worst feelings possible

Currently at work, will have to go to the body shop this weekend. But does anyone know appox how much I'd have to spend to get this repaired?

Last edited:

MB USA was losing out on all kinda of sales to people who would rather order eurospec versions of their cars. These cars would end up costing the customer less and typically be equipped with better options and engines not available through MB USA division. In the mid 80s they lobbied like hell and got the 25 year rule put in place.

Back
Top Bottom