\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

C class starts at 40k, imo way better choices out there playa
^^^^^

but they don't even make a C250 anymore to my knowledge. C300 is the starter.

If these are strictly the choices though and he's looking at the last year the C250 was made which is the year the CLA began production, I won't be convinced that this

Looks better than this

Last edited:
Both those cars are part of a women's first real job after college starter kit.

Lmao that's so sexist.
Think of what your mother would say?
Is that the car she bought when she graduated too?

On another note.
I only seem to find coupes on the c250.
I'm liking the interior on the c more. However, I like the body on the CLA more.

What're general thoughts on leases? My parents were always anti financing and leasing even more so but it doesn't seem all that bad. Especially if you're a person who wants new cars fairly regularly

What're general thoughts on leases? My parents were always anti financing and leasing even more so but it doesn't seem all that bad. Especially if you're a person who wants new cars fairly regularly

Those ideals hold true if you're buying a preowned Toyota that will stay running with 100 dollars a year going into maintaining it or other similar scenarios.

Your question is a pretty loaded one, and it comes down to the type of car you're buying and your credit worthiness.

I financed my cars and put 18k down on one and 20k down on the other. Going back I would have leased my panamera but with my 911 I have no regrets. With my equity on the car I have paid less than what it would've cost me to lease it, and not by a small amount.

it goes on a case by case basis, but generally if your income is steady and you like to change cars, then lease. You're definitely paying for that luxury though in the end.

Last edited:
So it's April 6th, and my 2008 Audi A4 still hasn't had any problems. Where were the haters at that bashed me for purchasing this whip back in November?

:nerd:

So it's April 6th, and my 2008 Audi A4 still hasn't had any problems. Where were the haters at that bashed me for purchasing this whip back in November?

nerd.gif
coming up on 100k?

:nerd:
You haven't even had the car six months yet. I wasn't one of the ones "bashing" you but celebrating a few months of no problems is kinda silly tbh. Come back in a year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom